Analyze this preppy..

Russell

__
Jul 15, 2001
The starry attic
www.russellgarwood.co.uk
If given the choice, would Toby have a tail or a pouch? "A tail, but only if it was either prehensile or had some kind of dinosaur blades on it." How stupid of me not to realise. The next burning query on my mind is, of course, why?

"I think it would greatly improve my fighting and escaping abilities." elaborates the interviewee. "I’ve seriously always wanted to be an assassin and what better an advantage, except maybe invisibility or something." So if he had to choose between invisibility and being able to fly, which would Tobias go for?

"It would depend. I would choose flight, but only if I could also withstand really cold temperatures. I get cold really easily and I can’t imagine how awful it would be to have the gift of flight, but as some cruel joke played on you any time you get above 30 feet from the ground you feel miserable because it’s so goddamned cold." At this point I come to the conclusion that Toby really does think about the important things in life, so asking more of these vital questions in unnecessary.

:err:

well, i think it was worth it to ask the question. but i mean, reptile spikes? that is so freudian! i could run with that one for hours.

ok, now try this one:

preppy.jpg

a projection from your body with other violence and pain inducing projections coming off it? it's like a giant phallus of pain coming off your butt dude. seriously!

Not at all, you are totally wrong. I said a tail would be most useful if it was prehensile (able to be curled around things). Completely unlike a phallus. Much more useful than a pouch, which you can easily use a backpack or something to substitute.

An ALTERNATE would be the dinosaur tail; I have never heard of a spiked penis before, and i don't know what makes a spiked or bladed tail any different from a fist with some brass knuckles on it- something which I have never heard referred to as 'phallic'.

It is just the most practical.

It's a huge pet peeve of mine when people add their own meaning to things that have no deeper meaning that just what they are on the surface. Like why take the idea of a cool dino tail and sexualize it? All it is is a cool dino tail. For chrissakes.

It seems more likely to me that if someone projects a freudian analysis of something as innocent as a dino tail, then what it means is that they really have their own huge freudian issues that they want to impose upon others.

how did this start out as funny and turn into you being so psycho? like, 99% of what I post here is a joke, and you damn well know that. and when it’s serious I say ‘I’m serious!’. It’s like you’re waiting for me to be mean so you can go psycho. it’s fucking ridiculous and it weirds me out… someone posted that and I figured they wanted one of my typical funny analysis things, people ask for an analysis, and i refer to freud because he's ridiculous.

like, do you really think I give a fuck about your psych issues? Are you that fucking insecure to think I care enough to try to make you look bad when I don’t even know who the fuck you are? Why don’t you get over yourself already. Christ. you should be embarrassed for acting like that.

i'm seriously blown the fuck away by how creepy you are now. later.