Analyze this preppy..

i didn't say one dicky thing. The_preppy is the one who name-called.

The double-standard of the_preppy being able to mope her issues all over this board while others get chastised for it, by her, no less, is retarded.

i am too lazy to read this whole thread but "giant phallus of pain coming off your butt" is like the best thing ever! (clearly, the explanation for my lack of posting is my ultra-short attention span). speaking of freud, i had a dream that i was a man pleasuring myself the other night. now i totally want a pee-pee. (wow, i cant believe i just shared this with the board, but its NOTHING compared to some of the other screwy things i dream)

BigFakeSmile said:
i am too lazy to read this whole thread but "giant phallus of pain coming off your butt" is like the best thing ever! (clearly, the explanation for my lack of posting is my ultra-short attention span). speaking of freud, i had a dream that i was a man pleasuring myself the other night. now i totally want a pee-pee. (wow, i cant believe i just shared this with the board, but its NOTHING compared to some of the other screwy things i dream)

well now. this might be considered as crossing the thin line into "too much info" territory but i think that line was abolished a long time ago on this board.

i wish i could remember some of the dreams i have been having as of late. i know i have woken up with the intention of posting them and then forgetting them slowly as the day progresses.

i think this would only be TMI if i really had a schlong. as it is, i havent got one, so this is strictly in the fantasy realm, and therefore ON-LIMITS