Anathema needs you !!!

pagan2002 said:
so as far as i can tell... you have told the milano forum about us, told us about them and you want some kind of fight eh? is that it? i believe i have met you before alwin, but dont bother saying hello next time if this is what gets you off.. get some sunshine..
Awwwww that's a bit harsh isn't it

doesn't worth killing any nerves I guess... okay, I too always get nervous and angry on things like this but that doesn't mean what I do is good... just doesn't worth it, as I said, those little sentences what those guys said there contained everything for me to draw a conclusion...

anathema needs us???
well I saw 2 guys from anathema writing in this milanothread(ok 1 exmember)
and they arent interested in some kind of worthless fight
so why our help??
and I dont wanna see some stupid useless threads like this here
and the milanoboys seemed not interested in some kind of battle, right?
so why helping when theres nothing?
end

Loona said:
didn't hear it yet :cry:

Hear it! It's pretty different from their earlier stuff, but I like it... It's more natural sound that fits for them instead of the other two releases, IMO.

solefald said:
and the milanoboys seemed not interested in some kind of battle, right?

maaan, can't ya see that's what hurts us most? they're not as dumb as we thought they'd be. :confused:

pagan2002 said:
so as far as i can tell... you have told the milano forum about us, told us about them and you want some kind of fight eh? is that it? i believe i have met you before alwin, but dont bother saying hello next time if this is what gets you off.. get some sunshine..
this is what happened:

1) a discussion on Americans was started on this forum
2) someone brought up the idea of putting a link to it on Billy Milano's forum, since these people have strong opinions about the issue - I posted that link
3) three people on the Billy Milano forum say bad stuff about Anathema - this is not related to the discussion at all
4) I made this thread

The discussion on opinions about Americans by Europeans and vice versa is an important one I think, considering the current state of the world. And the thread has really led to a discussion, not a fight.

The only thing which some people don't like is me starting this thread. Well, okay, it can be seen as hostile or immature. I could say I didn't start the immaturity (see point 3 above), but what the hell.

I don't get off on forum fights and didn't want to start one either. Believe it or not.

No worries, I appreciate it, for the Anna pic alone. But I do remember the last time I tried talking sense with people From Billy Milano, it actually made me rush back to this place, which..well, you know.

Allan said:
No worries, I appreciate it, for the Anna pic alone. But I do remember the last time I tried talking sense with people From Billy Milano, it actually made me rush back to this place, which..well, you know.
No, no i don't
People from the B M forum are a bit rough but i guess most of them are youngsters with tr00 kvlt nicknames, so i think there's no point in argueing.
:wave:

That's one of the best sites i've ever seen
jb_image.php