Anathema related : Biebob gig - january 21st 2004 - Enlist !

Lord of Mortal Pestilence / Nailed to the Cross - 666 / Anyone Anywhere / J'ai Fait Une Promesse / They (will always) Die / Black Orchid / Echoes of Terror / Transacoustic / God is Coming (Antimatter cover) / At One with the Earth / Eternal Rise of the Sun

encore 1 : Welcome to Hell ( Venom Cover ) / In the Name of the Father
encore 2 : The Dog's House / Horses

Right so we'll arrive in Gent around 4.30 - 5 P.M and meet yous Pietertje Lisatje and others and we will stuff our bellies with delicious food. Then, we'll head towards Vosselaar to meet Driestje, Irenetje Quentintje and Goriktje I hope !
C YA ALL TOMORROW BOYS N GALZ

I hope the transportation strike in France won't cause any delay for us arrival...

Enjoy, I might be going to Berlin anyway, nothing sure, but if I go, I'm sure you'll see a thread about my excitement at some time, hehe.

I was searching through the heavens, and somehow I slipped...

And like a big piece of shit I tried the art of a soft landing on the arse, on the train station's platform today at 12.10 P.M, but my left shoulder didn't like the fact that i tried to ease my fall with my arms and it got dislocated again.
So of course I couldn't go to Paris and join me mates and get into the car and come to Gent and then Vosselaar tonight. I spent more than 3 hours at the emergencies in awful pain (really really more painful than the first time) before they condescended to syringe me some morphine and try to put the bones back in place. The funny fact is that I had to tell them MYSELF which was the easiest way to do it...
So people, please, do me a favour... Enjoy the gig as if it was the last Anathema gig of your life. I'm so disapointed to miss it and not to meet you all again :( :( (And Gorik, not to meet you at all... :( :( )
I hope You'll all have a great time and that the gig will be marvellous, and I hope my mate Greg will recognize you Pieter so that he doesn't have to sleep under a bridge :lol:
Pieter,Quentin,Gorik,Greg,Olivier,Laurent,Irene,Dries,Lisa and all others : :wave: and enjoy yourselves !!!!

Photo.8.JPG
*MAN* *MAN* *MAN*

[size=+8]FUCK THE TRANSPORTATION STRIKES ! FUCK THE S.N.C.F and THE R.A.T.P[/size]

At least now I know the effect of real morphine :D

naa, i'm not gonna post songs and stuff, so other people will be as suprised as me
but it was great, amazing, wonderfull,

BUT,... we missed you (and all the others of you people who weren't there, cause the audience was pretty boring)