Anathema related : Biebob gig - january 21st 2004 - Enlist !

Blue Taste said:
I found the gig to be very good!

And i can't forget Lee!! What a voice, what a performance!

I'll post a link to me pictures in a couple of days (they're quiet good i can say)

I agree, Lee has an amazing voice!

and thx for the pictures and lots of succes and blokgenot.
Next time you have to come up to us, same goes for Judge so we all can meet. Gorik is very recognizable. :D

(I'm always incognito :D )

LostLenore said:
I agree, Lee has an amazing voice!

Next time you have to come up to us, same goes for Judge so we all can meet. Gorik is very recognizable. :D

Is she a professional, or does she just sing with Anathema for the pleasure of it?

Anneke said:
That was sooooo NOT a heavy set.. Don't get me wrong.. i like the new as well as the old Anathema.. But the new songs just don't work for me in a live setting.. Maybe if they do it the Opeth Damnation-way, sitting down and all.. "Pulled down by 200 metres/sec" and "Fragile Dreams", they were played nice and heavy.. but the rest was way to relaxed for me.. I'll keep listening to all of their cd's, but I think I will skip them next time they play liive :(
Exactly my point... Fragile Dreams was the only highlight in Anathema's setlist... allthough I must admit I allready didn't like the new album too... After years of intense appreciation for this great band, seems we finally evolved in different ways... :erk: Strange to see the Anathema board has disappeared by the way, what have you been doing guys? I've read something about kind of a war? Anyway, it's been since the end of october I posted or read something here, somehow it feels good to be back :wave:

LostLenore said:

That's the deal, i'll try to find you folks at a next gig, but you have to give me some recognizable pics of Gorik then :Spin: (just teasing you eh mate :wave: )
I was wearing my Antimatter shirt, and a fake adidas sportsjacket; maybe you saw me in a subconcious way, and thus can recognize me the next time; makes it easier to meet.

btw, the exam-cheers worked really well today! I've got at least a couple of 15/20's :cool: (i hope)