Anathema supporting HIM?

Aahaha the comments are so cool, you're all full of hatred guys... come on, it's not THAT bad. I'm not a fan of HIM either, but there are a few nice songs. I prefer a band like HIM next to Anathema, than a band like Good Charlotte or Limp Bizkit or one of those bands.

HIM is great...imo. saw them live in stockholm - cirkus with my brother and i was blown away by the show...very professional. and i don´t think they are gay at all...and if they are...so what??

The show does not stop them from writing terrible music.

its funny you think like that because Anathema themselves probably don't and would call you silly for saying such things.

they probably would, but it doesnt matter, because in my eyes HIM are up there with My chemical Romance, Bullet for my valentine and the rasmus.

I thought my English is bad.But thanks to this English guy,i've recently learned that i am good at it.

First of all someone can be homosexual or heterosexual but MOST homosexual and MORE homosexual do not make any sense.Someone can not be MORE engineer or MOST engineer same as heterosexuality.

By the way some of the great artists are homosexuals so that being homosexual does not mean BAD.

I don't like HIM much but not because of they are SOFT or HOMOSEXUAL(And also i don't think they are).I just don't like them much.

affinityband said:
HIM are the most homosexual band ever, and write songs so they can score with wannabe goth girls that think the songs lyrics can relate to their own stupid problems. Lets face it, out of pure respect Anathema have Earned the right not too play with bands that have made it because they where eyeliner.....ANGER.
I felt ashamed while reading such a comment, and I felt sorry for Katatonia for having fascist fans who obviously doesn't understand a bit of their soul-touching music. A person's sexual orientation or style is none of anybody's business.
And excellent lexical errors for a native speaker & purist, well done :headbang:

A Stranger said:
in dublin... oh dear... how could this go, so very wrong, that i must, listen to HIM, would anyone, else put up with this?

My two cents…

I once bought the ‘pink’ HIM album on a fleamarket for about 2 euros. And guess what? I gave it away to a girlfriend. I really thought it was (and still is) too soft (or call it gay) for me. I will never buy anything from HIM again, not even from a fleamarket! But…
In the summer of 2004 I saw HIM live at the Wâldrock festival.
And guess what? I really liked the show! They where professional but most important, they really rocked the shit!

Now about Anathema…
That's a band that doesn't really rock anymore, do they?
I have seen them a zillion times. Unfortunately, I haven't really seen a good show (personal opinion!) after the Judgement tour. And trust me there were a lot of so called young goth girls who did like it.
Anathema is a part of my life (Serenades an Pentecost will be taken into my grave) but the idea that they call themselves ‘the Kelly Family’ nowadays?
I don't know if that's the band I want to see live…

I just hope you will have a great time… and I hope Anathema will kick ass…

Wanderer said:
I thought my English is bad.But thanks to this English guy,i've recently learned that i am good at it.

First of all someone can be homosexual or heterosexual but MOST homosexual and MORE homosexual do not make any sense.Someone can not be MORE engineer or MOST engineer same as heterosexuality.

By the way some of the great artists are homosexuals so that being homosexual does not mean BAD.

I don't like HIM much but not because of they are SOFT or HOMOSEXUAL(And also i don't think they are).I just don't like them much.

Thats pretty much my opinion of the band. I just seriously dont like the style of music. I mean Morrisey is very gay in the way he acts, but that didnt stop the smiths from being a great band.

Alustriel said:
I felt ashamed while reading such a comment, and I felt sorry for Katatonia for having fascist fans who obviously doesn't understand a bit of their soul-touching music. A person's sexual orientation or style is none of anybody's business.
And excellent lexical errors for a native speaker & purist, well done :headbang:

When i said 'Homosexual' its a sort of renowned word in England, and America i think that many people just use for something they dislike. I dont have any problem with gay people at all, just to clarify. And lol, you speak better english than me also because i have no idea what that last sentence i have a feeling its an insult, but i still dont know. Ah well i wasnt taking a dig at peoples sexual orientation. Maybe i should've said Him make some terrible fucking music and is not soul touching.

affinityband said:
When i said 'Homosexual' its a sort of renowned word in England, and America i think that many people just use for something they dislike. I dont have any problem with gay people at all, just to clarify. And lol, you speak better english than me also because i have no idea what that last sentence i have a feeling its an insult, but i still dont know. Ah well i wasnt taking a dig at peoples sexual orientation. Maybe i should've said Him make some terrible fucking music and is not soul touching.
It is obvious that such words are used disgracefully. What I object in disgust is: discrimination is so naturalised that such terms have turned into insults...!
If you don't have any problem with gay / black / minority / old etc people then please avoid using such sentences, it just stabilises this sickening attitude.
Last sentence was an irony to emphasise your ardent straightness...

affinityband said:
When i said 'Homosexual' its a sort of renowned word in England, and America i think that many people just use for something they dislike.

this rainy boring weather is really homosexual:tickled: