Anathema was on MTV yesterday!!!!

flebbie

a light has died
Sep 18, 2002
Groningen, the Netherlands
Visit site
Yesterday I was watching a programm on MTV called "Rockzone" and then suddenly they played the Pressure videoclip!!!:hotjump: They also told that the band was busy recording a new album called A Natural Disaster which will be released at the end of februari, how stupid!! :tickled:

But well.. it was cool they finally have choosen to show the clip!:loco:

:headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang:

Haha, they keep up. So in a couple of years AND will hit the charts :Spin: .

I had a hell of a time convincing the people at the store that it wasn't a re-issue of AFDTE I meant, when I talked about a new Anathema album. They came back 4 times telling me, it had to be.

Allan said:
Haha, they keep up. So in a couple of years AND will hit the charts :Spin:
:lol:

There was an Anathema special on a metal radio show here in November. Obviously, the moderator didn't really know what he was talking about. He called Jamie a "distant cousin" of Daniel and Vincent who "accidentally" has the same name as them. :loco:
Anyways, the interview with Danny which they broadcasted later was quite interesting though (it was done by a different guy who was informed better than the moderator).

ah this is great news. maybe they can use a song from the dvd as a clip. who knows that they want to play it now :)

Cerulean said:
Anathema used to be on our Belgian music channel TMF every now and then, in a metal show called Wet & Wild. I recorded Hope, The Silent Enigma and Mine Is Yours from it.

Used to be? Ow, looks like I missed it .. again. :erk: ...and missed the special too.
*mental note*: watch tmf and mtv more!

(btw: did you see them in Antwerp??)

Mariner said:
urm wet & wild doesnt exist anymore since 2-3 years.....

Seriously oops again :D
okay : erase previous note, *new* : watch more tv!!

Cerulean said:
Who saw what in Antwerp?

QUOTE]

Well, my question was directed at you.. did you see Anathema in Vosselare?
I did , for the first time. :D Everyone said their previous performances were better, but I do not have anycomparisons, so... it was the best show ever! :p I was just wondering if you saw their performance? Or anybody else for that matter...?