And now that the Euro tour is over...

E.O.G.

Enemy Of God
Aug 26, 2007
Newport,Wales
...I wonder what our lovely girls think about the success of the tour?! Especially interested about how did they feel after London,(did they like the presents :rolleyes: ?) and most importantly: do they know anything about their UK promoter's feeling towards a proper tour next year?! So,something like this...Ladies! A penny for your thoughts? ;)

...I wonder what our lovely girls think about the success of the tour?! Especially interested about how did they feel after London,(did they like the presents :rolleyes: ?) and most importantly: do they know anything about their UK promoter's feeling towards a proper tour next year?! So,something like this...Ladies! A penny for your thoughts? ;)

It was FANTASTIC!!! The whole tour was just spot on as perfect as one could wish! We had plenty of successful gigs, met so many new people and revisited old friends as well!! The London show was the perfect way to kick off the tour!! The tour was paced so perfectly that we even had a little time here and there to take in some historical sites and tourist stuff as well as enjoy the local food and beverage!! There is already talk about 2017 dates which will encompass much more than Germany, Netherlands, Switzerland and UK. Although I believe they are aiming to get more than one UK show in this time. :-D Without giving anything away (because nothing is confirmed yet) I can safely say if all goes as proposed, we will be visiting some countries we have NEVER played in before!! I can't wait!

Reactions: E.O.G.