and now this.......

R

rebirth

Nevermore "Dead Heart In A Dead World" - Latest release from this U.S. dark power metal band featuring ex-Sanctuary members. Pissed-off vocals, kick-in-your-colon axework; Mean Baby, just plain mean! The production is A-1 and sounds it's best played loud. Another class release from this band; Contains 2 video tracks as bonus tracks; Highly, highly, highly recommended!!! 16.99

Nevermore "Dead Heart In A Dead World" - Latest release from this U.S. dark power metal band featuring ex-Sanctuary members. Pissed-off vocals, kick-in-your-colon axework; Mean Baby, just plain mean! The production is A-1 and sounds it's best played loud. Another class release from this band; Contains 2 video tracks as bonus tracks; Jap release; Highly, highly, highly recommended!!! 29.99

Nevermore "S/T" - Debut release featuring ex-Sanctuary members; Excellent dark power metal; Highly, highly recommended!! 15.99

Nevermore "The Politics Of Ecstasy" - Good US power metal with ex-members of Sanctuary; Really good in your face metal; Recommended! 15.99

Sanctuary "Into The Mirror Black" - 2nd release from this underrated US power metal band; Priest-like vocals and fat, crunchy guitars make this a solid contender! Band is now known as Nevermore; Highly recommended!! 17.99

Sanctuary "Refuge Denied" - Very rare power metal with pre-Nevermore members. Alot like Priest (Painkiller); Produced by Dave Mustaine; Highly recommended! 17.99

Listen dude this was inthe 80's rock section....

Fucken, maggot shut your gob...

FOUND A PICTURE OF REBIRTH FROM HIS EX GIRLFRIED....
up-men-00291.jpg

No man, that picture of rebirth is old... it's gotta be from the 80's or something... Here's a more recent one with his sister before he fucked her brains out. Rebirth told me not to show this to anyone but eehh... I don't know if I like him enough to keep it a secret.

uglycouple.jpg

I'd post the pictures of rebirth and his sister having sex but we've got 14 year olds in here...

A real pig in life...

ENTRAILS RIPPED FROM A VIRGIN'S CUNT, typically statement from a a mummy's boy

Originally posted by Guerrilla
No man, that picture of rebirth is old... it's gotta be from the 80's or something... Here's a more recent one with his sister before he fucked her brains out. Rebirth told me not to show this to anyone but eehh... I don't know if I like him enough to keep it a secret.

uglycouple.jpg

I'd post the pictures of rebirth and his sister having sex but we've got 14 year olds in here...

Goddamnit, are you ever going to get the fuck over the fact that some of us are 14? It doesn't really fucking matter.