And suddenly.... SPIDERMAN.

Gonna post Spiderman now, however... heh... I hope you like ponies...

tumblr_lxykjxX64L1qbfnhro1_400.gif

:lol:

I just recently bought the David Michelinie and Todd McFarlane Spider-Man omnibus. 30ish issue hardcover featuring all of McFarlane's Amazing Spider-Man run. The poses he draws Spidey in just make no god damn sense. :lol: When I get some free time, I'll scan some pictures and post em on here.

:lol:

I just recently bought the David Michelinie and Todd McFarlane Spider-Man omnibus. 30ish issue hardcover featuring all of McFarlane's Amazing Spider-Man run. The poses he draws Spidey in just make no god damn sense. :lol: When I get some free time, I'll scan some pictures and post em on here.

i just google-image-seached the phrase "todd mcfarlane spiderman art" and laughed my ass off, some of them are pretty hilarious
:tickled:
but in mcfarlane's defense
i think what mcfarlane was going for was trying to show that being as flexible as a profesional contortionist is apparently one of spiderman's spider-powers
o_O
also, i think he was trying to do poses where you can tell just from a silhouette that the guy is spiderman, as opposed to "generic superhero poses"