And suddenly.... SPIDERMAN.

+_2e8baeb681041131029dcb9386b6f7e7.png

he-finally-learned-how-to-shot-web.jpg

whattheythinkido_superhero.jpg

"You're wounded, Peter. It's a wound that stays with you. Changes you. You'll see the pain of this world more readily. You'll know it's there now. You won't be able to ignore it. You'll see that life is temporary. Fragile. That every death is as important to someone as Ben's was to you... That every life is worth protecting. And you'll feel weak where Ben's strength used to prop you up. But you'll honor him by standing on your own. Because you'll see that Ben taught you how to be strong, and you'll show the world that his strength still sustains you. You're going to help people Peter. I know you are. Because Ben would."

- Aunt May
Avenging Spider-Man #11

"You're wounded, Peter. It's a wound that stays with you. Changes you. You'll see the pain of this world more readily. You'll know it's there now. You won't be able to ignore it. You'll see that life is temporary. Fragile. That every death is as important to someone as Ben's was to you... That every life is worth protecting. And you'll feel weak where Ben's strength used to prop you up. But you'll honor him by standing on your own. Because you'll see that Ben taught you how to be strong, and you'll show the world that his strength still sustains you. You're going to help people Peter. I know you are. Because Ben would."

- Aunt May
Avenging Spider-Man #11

is this from when May first finds out that Peter is Spiderman??

also
http://www.guardian.co.uk/film/2012/jul/06/the-amazing-spider-man-trilogy

It's from Avenging Spider-Man #11, which came out a few weeks ago. It's May and Peter at Ben's grave just talking about stuff. It's really emotional.

It's from Avenging Spider-Man #11, which came out a few weeks ago. It's May and Peter at Ben's grave just talking about stuff. It's really emotional.

sorry
i haven't kept up with Earth 616 Spiderman since Lily Hollister gave birth

and now
a random spiderman picture

406px-SpiderMan0001.jpg

I haven't seen Amazing Spider-Man yet, but I just always assume movies like this are going to be trilogies.

I'll tell you right now though, Spectacular or Sensational Spider-Man or whatever the next one is called better have Kraven in it hunting cross-species. That would be undeniably awesome. (Even though I HATE the cross species idea)

C111468.jpg

...this worth a read? My store has it.

Unfamiliar with that one, however if you can find the first paperback written by Greg Rucka....

[ame]http://www.amazon.com/The-Punisher-Vol-Greg-Rucka/dp/0785157352/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1348028835&sr=8-1&keywords=Punisher+vol.+1[/ame]

..... That one right there, you will NOT regret buying it. And to stay on topic, there's a crossover with Daredevil and Spider-Man not too long after that. :p

C111468.jpg

...this worth a read? My store has it.

idk
i haven't kept up with Earth 616 since Lily Hollister gave birth
and
i haven't kept up with Ultimate Spiderman since Peter Parker Died

i totally love all the Punisher stuff from before Civil War though