Zephyrus
The Ozzman
Einherjar
Gold
GR
MalignParadigm
CC
mutantllama

You get ONE VOTE and the vote is public. If you vote for yourself, you are disqualified if you are in the poll and all votes for said person are null and void

I had to pick between Zeph and Malign, and I think they would do an equally good job moderating the forum. I ended up just picking the latter simply because his tastes match mine more than Zeph's, so whatever.

I had to pick between Zeph and Malign, and I think they would do an equally good job moderating the forum. I ended up just picking the latter simply because his tastes match mine more than Zeph's, so whatever.

Basically did the same thing

I really don't care if anyone votes for me so, don't think that I'm trying to pump up my vote count but...

Some of you are picking people, and voting for them based on the most retarded reasons. Meaning, voting for someone based on their music knowledge and/or taste hasn't really panned out last I checked.

Einherjar.

It seems like every time there's a poll about who should be the next mod, MalignParadigm always gets nominated. Pretty strange, I'd say. He never even once expressed his desire to moderate this place.

Status
Not open for further replies.