Have your religious/spiritual beliefs changed in the past year?

How have your religious or spiritual beliefs changed in the past year?

• Total voters
I've never really been religious at all, but I've always been spiritual in a deeper sense. Now I'm not sure that there is a god. No, I don't believe there is one. I think we are the masters of our own future & when we die, we die...

I've brought about change because I've always been very good to people. I've always showed people so much respect & it even seems like I am a well respected person by the people that I know, but I realize that no mater how much good I do many people will not like me for who I am, but people will just respect me because I'm nice to everyone. I hate being alone & I hate only having a couple of friends. I've done everything I can do to keep myself out of a situation like this. I also was dumped by my ex two years ago & she is a very religious person. That made me feel like shit & diminished any belief in God I once might have had. As good as I've always been to her, I believe that "her" God wouldn't have wanted her to treat me the way she did. I basically live in remorse now. Everywhere I go I wear a happy face & people treat me like shit. I guess I'll just chalk it up to the world we live in...

In other words I'm agnostic & I don't think it's likely that there's a God. I came into this belief through a major change in my life over the past 6 years.

Go read up on it before you just tag yourself before the title just because it sounds good.

That's a silly thing to say. I've read up on it plenty, long before I was ever comfortable identifying myself as such, even though I had those beliefs for a long time. Just because it's an extreme view and I'm some d00d on the internet doesn't automatically mean I don't know what I'm talking about or that I don't honestly follow it.

I'm not 100% familiar with nihilism, but from what I know of the term I would have to say I agree with you. Also, all the people I've known to be nihilists were usually very negative pricks. Trendkill doesn't seem to be that kind of person.

Dude: You want me to blow on your toes?
Bunny: Uh-huh. . . I can't blow that far.
Dude: You sure he won't mind?
Bunny: Dieter doesn't care about anything. He's a nihilist.
Dude: Oh, that must be exhausting

Dude.jpg

No. I have never been a religious person or have been interested in religion or the bible and do not believe in god nor think god created the universe.

Whatever. I'm not anti-religion. It's just that the major religions of today have far too many problems, and need to die out so that more moderate forms of spirituality can become mainstream.