And then

My good sir, I find your words uncouth and arrogant beyond thy station. I do most bitterly protest at you cringing dog-like and yapping at your betters, and challenge you to trial by combat. Pick up the gauntlet, knave, or face humilation at the hand of one who in every way surpasses thee.

Word. ;)

Didn't realize you were going to cry over someone else getting insulted there Spawn Mag. Very odd reaction. By reaction I mean feelings. By odd I mean homosexual. Play it as you see it.
Jester, I could hurt you very easily.

:(

For a moment I thought that the Gregor Kavcik(sp?) I knew (and remember for the very interesting suicide-argument we had) from the old forum was here, but now it appears this here fellow is not him, but either a) trying to be very funny and failing badly, or b) an idiot. He has made a total of eight meaningless posts as of now and hasn't contributed anything to any discussion going on. Unless his behaviour changes pretty damn quickly, I would ask Rahvin to ban him for good.

-Villain (whose tolerance isn't at best right now)

Gregor: Snap snap puppy, but where's your bite? Your comebacks are about as amusing and interesting as watching paint dry. In fact, as far as it goes, I prefer the wall every time. :rolleyes:

Mags: 47 inch blade could be useful around now :D

Gregor, get in your bed and stay there till tomorrow. NOW I SAY, NOW!!! :mad: :mad: :mad:
And no lunch tomorrow!.

Smell that? That's success in diversion and deception. As for bed, the time approaches, still your beating heart, for I know you will miss me already, Luvva.

i wouldn't worry about the occasional would-be funny newbie if i were you. in this day and age the average attention span of people is quite low, i.e. they get bored quickly. ;)

No, no, no. The focus is there my friend. I can keep this up forever. True, my attention span does lack in areas, but on the whole nothing is always a five minute wonder. Would-be funny? I'd say it was a success, Ben was laughing there. I'm the funniest 'newbie' around. hahahahah.

Let's see....

Ben was laughing, but you're no newbie for Ben.

Everybody else wasn't laughing, and you were a newbie for them.

Therefore you're not the funniest "newbie" around. Cheers. :)

Bad blood in this place. Geez, I only wanted to make friends. Especially with you Siren, you foxy lady. I hope. heh heh, I love you all.