And then

Dark_Jester

Unrepentant sentient
Jan 26, 2002
Lookout mountain
Visit site
All the goblins came out! And they were like 'YAAAAAAAARGH! GTRAK MISHNAK THUIR!'
So, me and the guys, we ran, but then Glodhopper turned round and said 'roight me laddios, ah not be runnin from nooo stinky goblins! Come on ye skallywags, lets be 'avin them!'
We ran at them with a mighty 'FOR THE HORDE!', and they scattered to the nine winds shouting 'MISHRAK AK GIMBLUR! ARKAHYU!' and so we walked back to the Cat O Nine Tails, where the rest of the boys had ale. I drank tea.
The end.

Screw Your Therapy! Not Gonna Keep Me Down! You're 'the Man'! Working For The 'system'! Argh, Nothing Like Beatniks! Eat Your Stew And Beware The Red Terror! They're Under The Bed, A Vote For Kittens Is A Vote For Communism!

Fear not the red terror..
Fear my future Empire :heh:
sickle_spin_30403blue.gif

... recovering from the shock...
err... sir? is that your typical night out with friends after a very original new age orgy or have you just exaggerated with alcohol (again)? :p

Its blue! ITS BLUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE (the horror)

I love you all...its just that I can't take the stress anymore...so everyone...put on your happy hats and lets go dancing with the fairies at the bottom of the garden :D

MagSec4 said:
May I recommend some therapy my man?
:D

your man? YOUR MAN?!?!?
look, you're worring me, magsec... first that hint to thanatos private life, and now this...
besides, jester and i have just agreed on getting married as soon as our torture chamber is ready, haven't we, my preciousssssss? :D

Dark_Jester said:
Its blue! ITS BLUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE (the horror)

I love you all...its just that I can't take the stress anymore...so everyone...put on your happy hats and lets go dancing with the fairies at the bottom of the garden :D
Alright.. now I'm gonna go ahead and slowly step away...
indifferent.gif

Rei: Not familiar with the expression huh
When you say 'My man' here it's a synonym for saying 'My friend'
And go read my reply for that other matter : p

And he's not going to want to marry you after all that stuff you told me :heh:
: p

@magsec: :lol: no need to explain, sir, i knew perfectly well what you meant, was just twisting the words out of your errr... keyboard? ;)
see, dark jester being the thread starter, you can't expect this thread to be less than desecrating, twisted, vicious and utterly crazy... can you? :eek:
hmmm... going to see your post...

and, jester? nevermind what magsec told you i told him... it wasn't me :err: *whistles*