...and when comes the new bodom????

I'd say they should've splittet up, and reunited as "Hatecrew" after HB....
"Children of Bodom" stands (in my opinion) for HB and SW.

FtR and HCDR ARE good albums, but way not as good as the old stuff....=> different

Dont get me wrong, I'm not one of those "Only the old stuff was tr00, I only like the old stuff"-guys (like some metallica-fans do)

I like both, but
Children of Bodom >>>> Hatecrew

I hope the new album is more in the vein of the TLS EP. I think the track "knuckleduster" really kicks major ass, combining the strong songwritting of FTR and combining with that harder element from HCD.

FTR has the cleanest sound out of all there cds and thats sweet. in fact all there cds sound different than one another. i like that in a band and i respect where they are going with there sound. im not a fan or cds where you cant distinguish each instrament. whether it is the production or whatever.

flaminfetus said:
FTR has the cleanest sound out of all there cds and thats sweet. in fact all there cds sound different than one another. i like that in a band and i respect where they are going with there sound. im not a fan or cds where you cant distinguish each instrament. whether it is the production or whatever.
Thats because Peter Tagtgren produced it:headbang: