And you started 2006 with...

Wyvern

Master of Disaster
Staff member
Nov 24, 2002
...Hammerfall in my case I woke up with a need to hear 'Fury Of The Wild'. A whole complete year ahead o_O

I started 2006 working my ass off !!! The first music I heard was probably country. 2nd shift always has the shop radio on a country satation. The first music I brought into for the year was Lanfear's latest.

Bryant

Being that BOTH my wife and baby are sick, I was in bed last night before 11pm. :(

With that said, musically, the year began for me this morning with Threshold's "Critical Energy" live DVD. Awesome band!!

For those umfamilar, picture classic Rush, Megadeth, and classic Queensryche thrown together! :headbang:

SoundMaster said:
Being that BOTH my wife and baby are sick, I was in bed last night before 11pm. :(

Sorry my friend. : ( That shows you are a hell of a man to take care of your wife and child though as opposed to doing what you want to. Kudos !

Bryant

SoundMaster said:

Thats a bad way to start a year. :( I hope they are getting better now.

SoundMaster said:
With that said, musically, the year began for me this morning with Threshold's "Critical Energy" live DVD. Awesome band!!

For those umfamilar, picture classic Rush, Megadeth, and classic Queensryche thrown together! :headbang:

I have to see that one.

TheWhisper said:
Thin Lizzy - Chinatown

'Man, you don't stand a chance if you go down in Chinatown'...:headbang:

:worship: :worship: :worship:

Hawk said:
Power Windows from Rush!! My favorite Rush album! :headbang:

Really? I thought you were more into the 70's stuff. Actually I draw the line after hearing PW and stop at GUP, although I then got "Counterparts" ant TFE.

SoundMaster said:
Being that BOTH my wife and baby are sick, I was in bed last night before 11pm.

Let's hope 2006 comes better than 2005 left :(

NP: Yngwie Malmsteen - 'Poison In My Veins'