Anders got another badass signature guitar!

Deliverance6

Jun 4, 2003
Ann Arbor Michigan U.S.
Visit site
Mayones Guitars & Basses since its origins co-operated with musicians to make their instruments very special… And so it is - the new Setius Gothic 'Blakkheim' Signature model, built with the ash top in black matte 'Gothic' finish. "The line of my dream guitar has been made. These guitars are to be taken with you to the grave" - comments Anders. Eye-catching but restless look with smooth touch of the wood grains under your fingers makes it feel so close to you yet very distant to the others… Great? Cold? Distinctive? Inspired by Katatonia last album we created the new signature model of Katatonia leader - Setius Gothic 'Blakkheim'. "Continuing to work closely with Mayones was nothing but a natural decision for me and I'm proud to present an addition to the family of gothic guitars - The Blakkheim Gothic Setius, a "little brother" to the Regius if you will." - says Anders about his new series. More info about the features and pics can be found here

http://www.mayones.com/eng/news.html?nid=127

fekkin sweet

This is the year of kat eh? Time for freds sig. I like the first sig guitar way better but this one is pretty killer too.

I remember anders playing this guitar in belgrade back in december..cool stuf!

greg from paradise lost also has a regius and setius signature models

mayones are busy presenting their guitar lines at franfurt musikmesse these days, but i think prices and stuff will be up shortly... cant get enuff of this thing... just look at it! :OMG:

f_Setius_Gothic_Katatonia.jpg

shit Anders.....getting one of these might even get me playing again after hmmm....3 years or so. It is a beautiful piece my friend!

And congratulations are in order too.....this is huge. Its like your reaching god status.....which I think is appropriate.