Andy, what do you use for summing ?

metalkingdom said:
Well, here at Tiny Telephone, we don't believe in digital. This is the only way to go -

abacus.jpg

That's the new Mac, isn't it?

Ok, Ok, cheap shot, I admit it... :p

BlackestEyes said:
If you try to use the "scientific" functions, it will probably crash. :loco:

Why do all mac users refer to windows as a crashing OS? :rolleyes: Since XP came out, I've experienced no crashes in my studio or the other pc based studios I've worked in. Zero. Zip. Null. The only unreliable OS I've used for music production on a pc was Windows ME.

TheStoryteller said:
Why do all mac users refer to windows as a crashing OS? :rolleyes: Since XP came out, I've experienced no crashes in my studio or the other pc based studios I've worked in. Zero. Zip. Null. The only unreliable OS I've used for music production on a pc was Windows ME.

Well they HAVE to have a target, don't they? :D
My Win2000 system works stably for more than a year since I fresh installed it and I use my DAW for everything else, including internet, often while working in Cubase. :lol:

TheStoryteller said:
Well, if you don't bash Windows, you won't get any industry help :erk:

Andy Sneap said:
yeah i was taking the piss, sorry, everything is within pro tools.

Yowzers, strange question it may seem; what then do you do with your Dangerous 2 Bus 16 ?

i like to do all my processing and summing with one of these

makepalbigger.jpg

hahaha! i see!! fair enough!

I really do so SO want a rack full of funk logic gear. Fantastic for those times when you get a really gay suggestion from the band.

Band " i think it needs to sound more breathy/earthy/warm/raw/trashy etc"

ME: "oh sure no problem, yes i think i'll use the palindrometer, or maybe the Digilog Dynamicator a bit of Algorhythmic Prosecutor and just a touch of the Valvecaster 1960" (adjusts funk logic units knobs and moves dfa fader)

Band: "Man thats SO much better"

Anyone one else ever set up a DFA (does fuck all) fader for the same reason, or is that just me?