Animals vs. Humans

Wait...are you implying that animals are capable of germ warfare? That would be fucking awesome.

Humans would take em no problem. Unless we can't use weapons.

Alls I know is if you're hiking along and you come across a brown bear, wolf, etc, you're pretty much fucking dinner.:kickass:

Have you ever seen an animal employ a legion of germs?

Many animals have bacteria or saliva so full of bacteria that thing die from it, badly and painfully (mass infection). It works as a sort of venom.

edit: In other news, recent events have caused a return of my hatred of humans. Lets nuke the planet! Then we win and eliminate ourselves at the same time!

like...um...komodo dragons? one of those giant lizards...

Hake... a creature so disgusting nothing will eat it, (lots of parasites live inside it though....), except us to make imitation seafood. And beef (taco bell). Has bacteria in its slime in borderline toxic amounts, and amonia. mmmm....

I tried being a vegetarian. It was difficult...and unhealthy. There are millions of people who cannot tolerate a diet without meat, medically I mean, not just convenience-wise.
And such a dumb statement comes from someone with a medical profession. Millions of people in this world couldn't afford meat or wouldn't eat it because of religious/ spiritual reasons. And most of them are a lot healthier than the average obese American who lives on a coke/ hamburger/ donut diet and calls that an advanced lifestyle. :rolleyes:

And please don't get the extremist hardcore PETA vegans confused with "normal" ovo-lacto vegetarians. It makes quite a difference whether you can cover your protein needs with the nutritionally more valuable animal proteins that you find in dairy products, or whether you have to compensate with less valuable vegetable proteins. But even that isn't a problem as long as you eat enough legumes, which are a great protein source.
The problem of a purely vegan diet is a vitamin B12 deficiency that you can only prevent by taking supplements.

I would have expected a more qualified comment from you. But apparently, being a nurse over there doesn't require much knowledge about nutrition.

And such a dumb statement comes from someone with a medical profession. Millions of people in this world couldn't afford meat or wouldn't eat it because of religious/ spiritual reasons. And most of them are a lot healthier than the average obese American who lives on a coke/ hamburger/ donut diet and calls that an advanced lifestyle. :rolleyes:

And please don't get the extremist hardcore PETA vegans confused with "normal" ovo-lacto vegetarians. It makes quite a difference whether you can cover your protein needs with the nutritionally more valuable animal proteins that you find in dairy products, or whether you have to compensate with less valuable vegetable proteins. But even that isn't a problem as long as you eat enough legumes, which are a great protein source.
The problem of a purely vegan diet is a vitamin B12 deficiency that you can only prevent by taking supplements.

I would have expected a more qualified comment from you. But apparently, being a nurse over there doesn't require much knowledge about nutrition.

Have you considered not being condescending?

I was being completely serious, actually, not making a joke. I think more people would actually pay attention to what she's saying if she wasn't treating others like children and scolding them for doing something naughty. I mean, this is the exact same thing Susperia did. It's like they're the same person.

But seriously, that ":lol:" shit is getting outrageously annoying. Not you, just that constant crap excuse for a post. Anyone else?