Hell Mike

fuck melodic black metal
Aug 22, 2003
Norrland
www.nasheim.se
War.
Total war, apocalyptic war.
Who would win?

We draw the upper line for animal between negroid and monkey/ape, and the lower limit is insects size bees and up, no one-cell organisms or bacteria and shit involved, same for houseflies, tics etc.

One day they just fuckin start attacking.

Discuss

Animals, there are just SO damned many more animals than humans that even our nukes couldn't save us.

If we wanted to make it somewhat fair for humans, make it humans vs. zombies :p

Bees are fucking fierce and would probably put up a good fight. But we have the benefit of superior intelligence. Fuck animals, especially bears.

Animals, there are just SO damned many more animals than humans that even our nukes couldn't save us.

If we wanted to make it somewhat fair for humans, make it humans vs. zombies :p

Then again, we've done a good job killing off lots and lots of them without even trying... Imagine if we HAD to in order to ensure survival of our race... And after the war, if we won, we could genetically design edible stuff that's not rabbit food and all of that (as in leave that part out of the discussion)

Chemical, nuclear, biological and laser weapons, handguns, rockets and explosives, rifles, knives and axes and our (in comparison) brilliant minds working in unity against claws, fangs, horns and sheer numbers including pissed-off badgers...

Humans would definitely win without the aid of molecular organisms such as viruses and various bacteria, no contest.

Humans would definitely win without the aid of molecular organisms such as viruses and various bacteria, no contest.

And definitaley lose with such against us which makes that option boring... But do consider the amounts of grasshoppers and fierceness of pissed off housecats!

I just watched a video of a guy drowning a cat with ease, so I'm not too persuaded by your housecat counter, and frankly grasshoppers have long been a delicacy. Boll weevils, on the other hand...They'll fuck shit up. I suppose you can argue that insect plagues could potentially wipe out the food supply and starve us.

I just watched a video of a guy drowning a cat with ease, so I'm not too persuaded by your housecat counter, and frankly grasshoppers have long been a delicacy. Boll weevils, on the other hand...They'll fuck shit up. I suppose you can argue that insect plagues could potentially wipe out the food supply and starve us.

Cattle impaling their masters would shorten food supply a wee bit as well... And the animals have the element of surprise since they started it all, also it would be difficult to organize all humans to fight as one, unlike teaming up walruses and white tigers with deer and grizzly bears

We really can't do any worse than a draw though, in that we would just nuke the entire planet.

Just think about all the damn animals though. I mean, I bet if they decided to attack your house if you lived by at least some woods you would get at least 15 animals, if not more, in your house, including racoons, deer, foxes, etc.

You would be fucked. Cattle could trample your ass, too.

The sheer firepower at our disposal easily levels the playing field in terms of the numbers game. I'm not persuaded by that argument much.

We'd have a pretty distinct advantage over water bound creatures.

Sea_monster_by_Csuka.gif

pic_3.jpg

gt3_huge.jpg

This also depends on where you live for survival and the government could handle a lot of this before certain people were killed. Regardless who was killed the government would handle this. As humans we have turned ourselves into gods and animals are nothing more than animals.

Humans all the way. We just rock too much. The only way I could foresee us losing is the elimination of our food supply. But imagine if we went on massive chemical attacks against insects and then just shot everything bigger.