another church burning

yeah so when the dwarves come out of their caves they can use said camera

no, i think the elves will return from the west and restore [middle] earth to its former beauty. ya know, the dwarves may even be the root cause of hellfire! i mean, they dig too deep and then uncover things like balrogs, that are waiting for the perfect moment to strike. waiting for humans to cripple the world...
~gR~

I'd say it is a tie between elves and dwarves, but it is really all about Wizards. Anyways, has anyone here ever read The Sword Of Shannara? Elves, dwarves and all the other fantasy races actually came to be because modern mankind blew themselves up.

hey guys... do you realy believe in all these "antichristianic" ideas? i mean where do you find the meaning in life? i know that church oganizations around the world proceeded constantly to violent conversion with immoral ways... i know the dont see the human basic needs in life and prefer watching their pockets.. most of the priests and generally the church organization are anhollowed and act pharisaicly... Christ Himself back in His time was associating with people who were consider "losers", whores, criminals, "bums", they needed love more than those who where professionals of faith, like the Temples priests who haded Him... its in your own will to realize that anything is been said for the best of man its been said by Christ, and if we lived by His Word, life around the world would be better... the most certain in life is death, and being prepare for that moment is the meaning, im not afraid of death because i know where to believe in. its easier for someone to trust the wind which moves forever, its easier to believe to the lines in the sand children make in the sand, than human happines, moments come nd go, its your choise. i dont listen to black, death and all these extreme metal bands, i prefer mostly prog and clsssic, maybe thats why i m not in all those theories.. burning chruches and feeding hate for one another its not the answer, we are just passing through in this world. your fellow man starving next to you, the war refugges who lost their families and home etc, these are reasons to find answers...

There's a few on here who don't believe in these "antichristianic ideas" but most of the forum consists of people who do believe in it or so it seems. I didn't know churches consist to violent conversation where did you hear that? The one I go to just talks about the right path you should take. I agree with most of what you said in the context. I don't know the path I should take for life itself but as for life as a whole, I understand what life really is. I listen to black/death metal it never gets in the way of my beliefs, although I tend to not listen too much of the bands that have bad lyrics.

I can't reply to the "most of the priests and generally the church organization are anhollowed and act pharisaicly" comment because I don't know what "anhollowed" or "pharisaicly" mean.

There's a few on here who don't believe in these "antichristianic ideas" but most of the forum consists of people who do believe in it or so it seems. I didn't know churches consist to violent conversation where did you hear that? The one I go to just talks about the right path you should take. I agree with most of what you said in the context. I don't know the path I should take for life itself but as for life as a whole, I understand what life really is. I listen to black/death metal it never gets in the way of my beliefs, although I tend to not listen too much of the bands that have bad lyrics.

I can't reply to the "most of the priests and generally the church organization are anhollowed and act pharisaicly" comment because I don't know what "anhollowed" or "pharisaicly" mean.

All I can say is that you ruin the christians name on this fourm.

^He gives sinful points out for all those who wears inverted crosses and baphomets, Glen from Deicide gets the most points for burning an inverted cross into his forehead. :lol:

I listen to black/death metal it never gets in the way of my beliefs, although I tend to not listen too much of the bands that have bad lyrics.
i think you should listen to the lyrics sometime more carefully, im not saying that is for all the bands the same, surely, but how can you feel a lyric like "god hates as all"? how can the creator hate His own creation? you do the math...

so rabid headbanger, you're sayin that you wil hate your son or daughter right? you'll treat em as lab rats? better think of what you have my friend than what you dont...be graceful

well, i dont thnk im a retard, after all you made a statement for someones actions,meaning God
Because were his sadistic entertainment.
and then you say there is no God...check beyond man