another church burning

Alright, so Lamb Of Good is a bit new, but ssometimes they hit the nail on the head. Heres an example:

The river I'm bound to be found in,
A rope chosen bound for the hang.
When I'm blind and I think I see everything,
Convincing myself again.

This god that i worship (a faded reflection).
This demon I blame (a flickering flame).
Conspire as one, exactly the same.
It's exactly the same

Descending.
To never recover the pieces
to all that we've lost.
Recover the pieces lost.
The pieces to all we've lost.

I shudder to think of the consequece,
It's blasphemy simple and true.
The tragic protagonist torments,
Convincing myself again.

This god that I worship (a faded reflection).
This demon I blame (a flickering flame).
Conspire as one, exactly the same.
It's exactly the same.

Descending.
To never recover the pieces
to all that we've lost.
Recover the pieces lost.
The pieces to all we've lost.

you have no idea how much fun i have, probably more fun than you'll ever have in your whole life...and when i mean fun u know?proably not. comprende?

Apparently you have so much fun you can't string a comprehensible sentence together. You must be getting a blowjob right now.

Or reading the bible. Same thing eh?

:zombie:

Stop trying to preach to us you cunt, no one's interested.

your time will come amigos...

He gave his life for us he fell upon the cross
To die for all of those who never mourn his loss
It wasn’t meant for us to feel the pain again
Tell me why, tell me why (iron maiden)

Your book of God - a book of lies
Your hero's death - brought us a 1,000 cries!
Nailed to the cross
Nailed to the cross
Nailed to the cross
Nailed to the fuckin' cross!

(Destruction)

yeah im orthodox and a student in theology.

Good for you. Big deal. Who gives a fuck?

Read some Lovecraft, find a girlfriend, drink some beer, and shut up instead of trying to impose your twisted views on people.

You don't even have a view on the afterlife do you? (that's a rhetorical question I don't really want a discussion with you Elmer).

can you see you all turn into fanatics? just have a conversation i didnt know its not allowed to have an opinion

i think i fuck about.....11 women occasionally, i drink more than youll ever drink... fuck you are over your leed man

can you see you all turn into fanatics? just have a conversation i didnt know its not allowed to have an opinion

I'm the heretic
Ain't diplomatic - you're so pathetic
And I piss on your church!
I'm the heretic
I ain't no preacher - no fuckin' teacher
The leech that sucks your life

(Destruction)

and how come you changed thoth-amon? if i my ask

Ironically it was Christian apologetics. I was very very well read in theology, apologetics, the church fathers, the bible, church history, litrugics, church history, comparative religion, etc. When I read Christian apologetics against other philosophies or religions I soon found all of the same problems with Christianity and especially the bible that I found in other religions and I found the same bogus attempts to solve problems/errors/contradictions in with the bible that other religions use for their scriptures. So it was merely a matter of being honest with myself.

I can see you've distanced yourself from metal fans since you refer to us as "you". So why are you here?
To promote your bilge.

Fuck off.

This is general MUSIC discussion, not general "force your idiotic unthought-out ideology on everyone" discussion.

Chorus:
In the Afterlife
Will dark be bright?
Will cold be warm?
Will the day have no night
In the Afterlife?
Will the blind have sight
In the Afterlife

dream theater fuckin rocks

i think i fuck about.....11 women occasionally, i drink more than youll ever drink... fuck you are over your leed man

You don't even make sense. I don't understand why you're posting here. Please post that again in English. And stop trying to justify yourself so you look cool to my ideology. The fact you're even trying is laughable.

because we have to deal with pricks like you on a daily basis.

CARCASS?! THAT SOUNDS LIKE DEVIL MUSIC! HERE, LISTEN TO SOME LIVING SACRIFICE!

yes theres is about adultery and drunkeness and i know its wrong... come on you guys a little respect here, chill out, peace? i have my beliefs and you have yours, i otally respect that, lets no get out of hand here ok? and i dont think i distance my self from metal, i mostly listen to prog this is probably the reason.