Another cover vid:D

Otränad

Jan 25, 2006
Sweden
hmmmm, it's pretty good. I find that the rhythm to SNBN is really complicated at some parts.

BTW: Nice RR5!

Hmm.. first off.. thanks. and yeah, it was a little hard in the beginning, but not much:p I make make mistakes now and then, just a little sloppy. Thanks for the reply anyways!

:D I love my RR5

ok its sounds good but man am i sick of SNBN covers. Can you poeple do anything else. I'm not saying I can but everyone does that song.

bodom-bro said:
ok its sounds good but man am i sick of SNBN covers. Can you poeple do anything else. I'm not saying I can but everyone does that song.

yeah i agree with everyone doing snbn covers is pretty annoying. if i ever learn a song enough to do a cover it'll probably be something like hatebreeder or follow the reaper or hate crew deathroll.

Enemy242 said:
yeah i agree with everyone doing snbn covers is pretty annoying. if i ever learn a song enough to do a cover it'll probably be something like hatebreeder or follow the reaper or hate crew deathroll.

Do hate crew its really easy.

Actually, im totaly with you on that one. I'm tired of it too. We are working on other songs too, like kissing, towards dead end and everytime I die.

thought I'd post this because it is the only good vid I have of us. But thanks anyway

As if Kissing the Shadows and Everytime I Die aren't over done too...

Towards Dead End should be fun though.

IMO its only decent, too much mistakes for my ear. If you do a cover from a song that has been done 100 times on this forum, please add other instruments as well. Otherwise its boring to watch, especially if it contains mistakes.

Okey, yeah.. I hear you. When I think of it, yes.. kissing and everytime has been done too much too. Well.. this isn't to serious though.. just some playin around..

were just kids man:p haha.. have a nice day all

nice cover.. the other guys playing an RX10-D right? the tone is awesome did he change the pickups?

edit, watched the video again.. nevermind :p

:p I won't mind.. but if anyone wants to know anyway he plays a js30 rhoads, and no.. It's the stock pickups.. Sorry i answered it anyway Lake Laiho^^

Enemy242 said:
snbn is far far easier than hate crew, its actually kinda tough, especially the solo simply because its pretty fast.
The solo is the only part I cant do. SNBN is a lot harder because of the sweeps and stuff but if your playing rythm then I gues SNBN is easier.

bodom-bro said:
The solo is the only part I cant do. SNBN is a lot harder because of the sweeps and stuff but if your playing rythm then I gues SNBN is easier.

so you're saying the 3 string sweeps in silent night bodom night are harder than the 6 string sweep with a tap and then decending thing of tapping and then the super fast tapping? to me its the exact opposite way, i have a lot harder of a time getting it all fine. i'm pretty good at sweeping and tapping but i need to work on speed for just general scales and such because i'm not really fast at that.

Hey, we're all on different levels:p I'm not good at sweeping at all.. That's why I play the rythms.. but I'm working on my shredding though.. HCDR.. I think that song is pretty easy.. but the solo.. noo.. not yet.. that's a great solo.:kickass: