Another Poetry Game, only one word at a time please.

_-----------------_
Not part of Poem

I think I got lost because people aren't taking this seriously and it was a bad poem to start with, people are saying "sucks, whore, sucks, sucks" it is hard to do anything good from that, and I didn't mean to mess anything up if I did, but they had like 10,000 adjectives and I couldn't think of anything better that is all of those things, I dunno it's just messed up from here

Not part of Poem
_------------------_

And for the next word in the poem: "My"

Originally posted by Oyo
_-----------------_
Not part of Poem

I think I got lost because people aren't taking this seriously and it was a bad poem to start with, people are saying "sucks, whore, sucks, sucks" it is hard to do anything good from that, and I didn't mean to mess anything up if I did, but they had like 10,000 adjectives and I couldn't think of anything better that is all of those things, I dunno it's just messed up from here

Not part of Poem
_------------------_

And for the next word in the poem: "My"

wait, wait, wait!!!!!! A) im not American and so when i say sucks i don't mean it in the way that means rubbish or whatever, i actually had in mind something like, Sucks...me...into...oblivion! i didnt mean the stupid american word sucks. we here in England don't use that word for that meaning ok.

Originally posted by Oyo
------------
O, ok, I understand. Yeah when I said "my" after your "sucks" I was thinking sucks my breath away or something, contrary to what some other people thought I was going for.
------------

Poem word: "of"

ok thats ok, anyway

Poem word: seclusion

This idea simply doesn't work, people don't seem to be reading what was said prior to their entry.