anthrax 12 on billboard

I always know when I've said something smart or intelligent when the only replies I can get are cry babay videos and "you're stupid" as a response.

Actually I responded with:

I am saying the most important thing in any band is good song writing and good singing. "Luck" doesn't do shit if you have bad songwriting and bad singing.

Metallica is huge for multiple reasons. I hate post AJFA Metallica with a passion. But they were excellent song writers and james was an excellent vocalist. They got huge because they were excellent at what they did not because of 'luck'. The black album was an album I despise. BUT it is well written and has great vocals. If that album wasn't well written and had bad vocals Metallica would have never gotten huge like they did. Luck had nothing to do with it.

Anthrax had poor songwriting after SOWN. Not many people were into those songs after SOWN and that is why they almost went into extinction. That is why they couldn't even fill a small club. It had nothing to do with 'luck'. It was bad songs that people didn't like... PERIOD. You may love Volume 8, Deege might, Johnnie, and about 10k other people around the world. But thats where it ends. That is why Anthrax never was as big as Metallica not because of Luck or Circumstances.

... No mention of crying or 'you're stupid'

THE NEW ALBUM FROM ANTHRAX IS A SUCCESS IN SALES AND STILL not stop talking SHIT?

i don't think many of the bush babies will ever admit to them being 'successful' right now despite what album sales say. It is obviously not because Joey had anything to do with it. It's just 'luck' and 'circumstances' as to why their most successful album in 15 years happens to be Worship Music, the one that brought Joey back as vocalist.

The reunion was a HUGE mistake.... detrimental to their career. :D

Reactions: Anthrax_Mosher
i don't think many of the bush babies will ever admit to them being 'successful' right now despite what album sales say. It is obviously not because Joey had anything to do with it. It's just 'luck' and 'circumstances' as to why their most successful album in 15 years happens to be Worship Music, the one that brought Joey back as vocalist.

The reunion was a HUGE mistake.... detrimental to their career. :D

I think bush lovers should start to see reality, with or without big 4 without belladonna around the band none of this was happening

Yeah the songs and band creates or the singer a band has have no impact on the success of a band. Very well put! You should work for a record label, A&R seems like your strong point. You would make an excellent scout!

Label Executive: 'Hey stompmosher, what was your impression of the band we sent you to scout last night?'

Stompmosher: 'They were great they might be the next Metallica, I mean they had bad songwriting, and bad singer, but that means nothing its all about luck, lets sign them asap!'

Label Executive: 'You are a fucking moron, get the fuck out of my office you are fired'

Stompmosher:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kHmvkRoEowc

:lol: That is just too funny.

I think bush lovers should start to see reality, with or without big 4 without belladonna around the band none of this was happening

I don't think they will ever see the reality in that. It;s all just 'luck' and 'circumstance' as to why the new Anthrax with Joey is the most successful album they have done in 15 years. It has nothing to do with Joey's return.

It is also equally as much bad luck and bad circumstances as to why people didn't like stomp, volume 8, and wcfya. With just a little 'luck' people would have loved Volume 8 and Anthrax would have been as big as Metallica :D:D

It is also equally as much bad luck and bad circumstances as to why people didn't like stomp, volume 8, and wcfya. With just a little 'luck' people would have loved Volume 8 and Anthrax would have been as big as Metallica :D:D
never forget: the flops of 'Stop', 'The Shit Is Real' & WHCFYA didn't have to do anything with the songwriting. it was bad luck, no label-support, bad music-taste of the record-buying public, the dominance of Hip Hop & Country in america, bad times for metal, metal wasn't popular any more, the decline of record-sales in general, bad management, bad marketing, no promotion,...bla bla bla

with Metallica's management & promotion in the background Vol.8 would have become a worldwide #1 album with the Toast-song as their #1 single-hit.:lol:

never forget: the flops of 'Stop', 'The Shit Is Real' & WHCFYA didn't have to do anything with the songwriting. it was bad luck, no label-support, bad music-taste of the record-buying public, the dominance of Hip Hop & Country in america, bad times for metal, metal wasn't popular any more, the decline of record-sales in general, bad management, bad marketing, no promotion,...bla bla bla

with Metallica's management & promotion in the background Vol.8 would have become a worldwide #1 album with the Toast-song as their #1 single-hit.:lol:

:headbang::headbang::headbang:

And just imagine that, you'd be in a mental institution. I get called a crybaby, nothing compared to the last 20years for you lot:cry:

fail-owned-bike-lock-owner-fail.jpg

Maybe album sales do not indicate quality, but rather popularity. Or maybe not, since it is not possible to count all illegal donwloading which also shows popularity.

Interesting is that they have sold more so far, compared to 2003. I would assume illegal downloading is being done more today than in 2003 ...?