ANTHRAX Begin Writing New Material

Everyone brings Rob into it like he was there all along. You know, Spitz was in the band with Bush. And Rob didn't come along for years after Spitz found Jesus and split on us.

jpike said:
I hope they keep them also. I think its the best way to keep their legacy in heavy metal history. everyone remembers anthrax with THIS LINEUP not the 90's hired hand, new direction, different style, bullshit of an excuse they had for getting Bush and Rob.

No to argue who's better or whatever, but they had fans with the bush era. Greatness isn't about record sales. I like to enter Nirvana as exhibit A.

Thrillho said:
Everyone brings Rob into it like he was there all along. You know, Spitz was in the band with Bush. And Rob didn't come along for years after Spitz found Jesus and split on us.

Apparently Spitz voted against Bush joining the band way back when (see his 20 questions at metal sludge), Spitz got fired cause he couldnt play the leads Charlie and co was wanting for the Stomp album...some might say he cant really play lead anyway.

fuelee2004 said:
Apparently Spitz voted against Bush joining the band way back when (see his 20 questions at metal sludge), Spitz got fired cause he couldnt play the leads Charlie and co was wanting for the Stomp album...some might say he cant really play lead anyway.

Dan Spitz can't play lead? God, I didn't realize this was the kiss Rob Caggiano's ass message board. Yeah, Dan can come off like a prick, but he's the best lead guitarist Anthrax ever had, followed by Paul Crook.