ANTHRAX Drummer: 'The Core Of This Band Will Blow It Up Once Again' - Jan. 31, 2007

I for one have had it with all the bullshit band statements. It's an easy question that deserves an easy answer. If the reunion is over & Joey doesn't want to move forward...Is john back in?

Wow, aren't you the toughest fuckhead in the internets! You scare me! I cower in fear at your use of the greengrocer's apostrophe. Ah, the power of cyberspace: giving toerags the world over a voice.

Don't let him get to you, he's just trying to get himself banned. I'm not sure why, but that's what he told me in a private message. Nothing more than run-of-the-mill attention whoring. I've just been laughing the whole time anyway.

Bonus points for the usage of the word "toerags"!:lol:

I for one have had it with all the bullshit band statements. It's an easy question that deserves an easy answer. If the reunion is over & Joey doesn't want to move forward...Is john back in?

Whatever the answer it has to be done in the cdc first, or else why have it in the first place.

Good then faggot, stay in Ireland with your nasty women and your queer kilt's, what makes you think you can attack people for voicing their opinion,
FUCK YOU, Id love to punch you in the neck you fuck
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Nice one prick. You think you're gonna get to me as well? Tough, you're not. Do some research fuckwad, kilts come from Scotland, not fucking Ireland. BTW, Irish women are the sexiest on the planet. :kickass:

Besides, I wasn't attacking the guy. Everyone is entitled to their opinion, I'm just sick to the back teeth of "fans" who come and go with the fucking wind, who expect to know everything about the band cos they think they owe them something. Fuck them, and FUCK YOU SIR. You are a retard. Goodbye. :lol:

PS Dumbass. It IS cool to be Irish. :kickass:

and if they havent come to terms for John to return but thats what they are working on?? How can they make that statement? If it is gonna happen I am sure the CDC will hear it before the ink dries on the paperwork.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Nice one prick. You think you're gonna get to me as well? Tough, you're not. Do some research fuckwad, kilts come from Scotland, not fucking Ireland. BTW, Irish women are the sexiest on the planet. :kickass:

QUOTE]

I am married to a fair skined Red Head myself :loco: I was waitin for someone to say something about the kilt thing. LMFAO!

Scott makes a statement and says Joey DIDN'T want to move forward. Charlie makes a statement that says he spent a lot of time trying to make things work. So they both basically said Joey is the problem (I don't even think Spitz counts). But right away a bunch of idiots start attacking Charlie and Scott again. They read into whatever THEY want. To all the people saying they're leaving and not coming back, good riddance.
Scott, Charlie, keep flying the flag. Horns up!
So with Scott and Charlies credibility in keeping everyone informed, we are just supposed to take their word as law? That is what you are trying to say, right?

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeyBong
Seems to me like even though Charlie claims that he doesn't want to bag on anyone, that's exactly what he's done here.

Yeah really! I thought it was just me.:guh:

Does anybody else remember that interview with Chas from last year, when he said (in so many words) that Joey hasn't changed, Joey is stuck, and he sounded sad that the Bushsongs would get "lost"? Well, maybe Joey read those words and said, "Fuck it! I'm done!" and grew a pair and bailed?

Just a simmering thought. Talk amongst yourselves!:puke:

Haha this is pretty childish. The only public talk of this so far has been from Joey, and he said nothing negative about Scott or Charlie at all. Of course, what he said had no substance whatsoever, but at least there was no finger pointing. Charlie's post amounts to "let's not air our dirty laundry and oh btw IT WAS ALL JOEY'S FAULT HE IS A LOSER WHO NEEDS THERAPY AND HATES ANTHRAX FANS FUCK HIM".

If Joey didn't want to be in the band and go out on tour then he didn't want to do it. What can the rest of the band do?

Exactly. Once again.... I am a Bushthrax fan and it is no different than John not wanting to come out on the reunion tour. If one out of five isnt completely into it there is no sense in pushing.