Anthrax live 2014

Lane

Suppurating torso
Oct 23, 2002
Finland, Earth.
www.metalprovider.com
Hello. I wonder if Charlie is back on Anthrax's European tour now. Is he, or is he still waiting his hand to heal?

Anthrax will perform in Tuska Festival, Helsinki, Finland next Saturday, and the guys should be having a signing session there, too.

Jon Dette is playing on the European tour. Apparently Charlie is still recovering, but isn't far away from resuming playing duties. They'll be in writing mode again after this tour I think.

Yeah he has played since the surgery, but I remember reading online somewhere that once he started playing again there was still some pain, and the doctors told him he needed some more rest. (If I remember right!). He was however assured that he'd fully recover. I'm not sure about the 'leaving the country' bit and where that all stands now.....

Looks like Charlie should be back, considering the amount of pics they've been tweeting together from the Game of Thrones set

John Dette posted a few days ago on Twitter that he was about to play his last show with Anthrax. They're in Ireland at the moment and I'm pretty positive CB is now back. A quick look on Youtube should confirm.