Anthrax remasters

antwax

Senile Member
Apr 5, 2005
...it seems that there is interest in Joeythrax at least in the US...shouldn't they be releasing remastered versions of old Joey era albums right now? Sales of those would NOT be away from sales of WM...Scott is a good typer so liner notes wouldn't be a problem...I suppose there are some nice extras to those too
...who would/should do the remastering and perhaps remixing?
I wish those are done properly...

T:)

They've already remastered Among the Living. Would love to hear SOE & STD remastered. POT sounds fine by me.

...it seems that there is interest in Joeythrax at least in the US...

You think? WOW what a shocker. The era of Anthrax that was by FAR the most successful period gets an 'interest' from the fans? That's baffling to me.

I guess we'll have to wait and see if there is any interest in the Joey era Anthrax from the NON USA audience... tough I am pretty sure in Europe and other regions Anthrax is not really known except for the Stomp 442 and Volume 8 era. :lol::lol:

You honestly might be the biggest dipshit I have ever seen on this forum

You think? WOW what a shocker. The era of Anthrax that was by FAR the most successful period gets an 'interest' from the fans? That's baffling to me.

I guess we'll have to wait and see if there is any interest in the Joey era Anthrax from the NON USA audience... tough I am pretty sure in Europe and other regions Anthrax is not really known except for the Stomp 442 and Volume 8 era. :lol::lol:

Us non US countries put you to shame with attendances. We turned up no matter what album (era). Dipshit...........

Sure ATL was remastered...but I think - yes, that's something dildoboy does or can NOT do - and in MY opinion it was NOT done as well as it could have been. Anyway would be nice to have new and improved CDs of the other ones too...
There are - as we true fans know - Expanded versions of SOWN and Stomp albums...would be nice to have similar versions of Vol 8 and WCFYA too...of course those would be sold/given only to us true fans - the ones that kept band going through all these years when rats were downloading Joey's solo stuff...and you know what Anthrax did NOT ever suck!

Sure ATL was remastered...but I think - yes, that's something dildoboy does or can NOT do - and in MY opinion it was NOT done as well as it could have been. Anyway would be nice to have new and improved CDs of the other ones too...
There are - as we true fans know - Expanded versions of SOWN and Stomp albums...would be nice to have similar versions of Vol 8 and WCFYA too...of course those would be sold/given only to us true fans - the ones that kept band going through all these years when rats were downloading Joey's solo stuff...and you know what Anthrax did NOT ever suck!

Vol 8 have an expanded versions

now you know what it's like reading the same crap you respond to every single post with

How embarrassing from me...of course there's also Expanded Vol 8 - Threat Is Real

Crush
Catharsis
Inside Out
P & V
Toast To The Extras
Born Again Idiot
Killing Box
Harms Way
Hog Tied
Big Fat
Cupajoe
Alpha Male
Stealing From A Thief
Pieces
Giving The Horns (Bonus Track)
The Bends (Bonus Track)
Snap (Bonus Track)
I'd Rather Be Sleeping (Bonus Track)
Inside Out (Video)

Got it now from Play.com - thanks!

...And actually WCFYA's digipack version had already quite many bonuses...

...but anyway Joey era CDs/albums should be remastered...or are you happy just buying t-shirts and glasses?

Us non US countries put you to shame with attendances. We turned up no matter what album (era). Dipshit...........

not the point stalker.

The point is this dipshit makes it seem like a shocker that people are actually into the Joey era Anthrax. Then thinks maybe it's only in the USA that Anthrax fans seem to like the Joey era.

The point is obviously everyone in every Country finds the Joey era the most successful. That would be because it is/was.

I don't care what Country you live in, the Joey era of the band is BY FAR the most successful and most popular.

I am not sure if this kid is that retarded to think the Bush Years are the most popular among Anthrax fans or if he just says it to be 'funny'.

Ehm, excuse me but where is Antwax presenting that fact as a "shocker"? I think the guy was rather stating information, that you seem to agree to.

I did not see any "dipshitting" at all, to put it into clear words.

Ehm, excuse me but where is Antwax presenting that fact as a "shocker"? I think the guy was rather stating information, that you seem to agree to.

He says:

"...it seems that there is interest in Joeythrax at least in the US"

Anthrax during the Joey era was not only one of the biggest bands in the USA but in the WORLD. "Some Interest"????

This insinuates that he is shocked there is interest in the Joey era of Anthrax. But still thinks maybe that's only a USA thing, he has to check and see if there is interest in the Joey era outside of the USA. Give me a fucking break.

It is common fact that the Joey era of this band was MUCH more popular and successful than the John Bush era no matter what Country you live in. This guy must live in a cave that only has Volume 8 stuck inside a CD player. Sorry but that's just a dipshit statement to make no way around it

He says:

"...it seems that there is interest in Joeythrax at least in the US"

Anthrax during the Joey era was not only one of the biggest bands in the USA but in the WORLD. "Some Interest"????

This insinuates that he is shocked there is interest in the Joey era of Anthrax. But still thinks maybe that's only a USA thing, he has to check and see if there is interest in the Joey era outside of the USA. Give me a fucking break.

It is common fact that the Joey era of this band was MUCH more popular and successful than the John Bush era no matter what Country you live in. This guy must live in a cave that only has Volume 8 stuck inside a CD player. Sorry but that's just a dipshit statement to make no way around it

I remember back in 2005 everyone was saying Joey couldnt go anymore, the reunion was a mistake and a step back and they would be unsuccessful because they would be an 80s nostalgia act.

Looks like that wasnt the case. :D

I remember back in 2005 everyone was saying Joey couldnt go anymore, the reunion was a mistake and a step back and they would be unsuccessful because they would be an 80s nostalgia act.

Looks like that wasnt the case. :D

By "Everyone" you would mean Rob Caggiano, John Bush, Jonnie, Deege, Stormass, and a few others.

The rest of the Anthrax fans that filled those shows and ultimately funded Worship Music thought differently. If they would have put out a new album with Joey and Spitz right after the reunion that would have been perfect. But we wait half a decade and get Worship Music which is what they should have done right away and put out at least 2 other albums by now.

The most baffling thing is how people say it's a step backwards, yet if they didn't do the reunion they would have no longer existed. So would making a step in the right direction be them just throwing in the towel and not done the reunion?

Thanks - it is impossible to write anything that Dildoboy understands - correctly...you know he has NO sense of anything...any kind of humour is just strange to him...he is so God damn serious 'bout his "official statements that are universal facts - in his small universe"...I try to ignore him from now on...'cos no matter how hard you shout...he doesn't understand - he is NOT worth it...you just get your throat sore...:)