JOEY BELLADONNA: I Would Hate To Tackle JOHN BUSH-Era ANTHRAX

ironmaidenfan09 said:
You my friend are a total fucking moron, period. Are you really that fucking stupid to not understand that right now IS the real Anthrax, the Anthrax that anyone with a brain will always consider the 'real' Anthrax. John Bush era was fine while it lasted but it will NEVER EVER be considered the real Anthrax or "classic" Anthrax. You need to give it up and move the fuck on
Johnnies ok. He just has strong views. Arguing with him is like pissing in the wind:tickled:

The real Anthrax is in my cd player which, as of yesterday, is Anthrology and Stomp 442:headbang: :headbang: . I think I'll spin Sound of White Noise and Among the Living.....

I can't honestly see why you people care so much to whine about who the singer is:cry:

Here is my imitation of most of you:

Bush:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: Belladonna:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Fuck people either you like the music or you don't. You don't really have a say who the singer is or what the band will do in the future. This isn't Making the Fucking Band. I don't care about the band's motives, who is a dick or who isn't, whether Joey is old and Bush feels betrayed....
I care if I like the music or not and I've liked most of it through the years......

I wonder how many of you really have much knowledge of music history, especially metal and rock. Lineups change, careers go in circles, mistakes are made, and sometimes bands die early. A thousand different bands show this to be the case....

Basically, if you think a band should be doing something just because you personally like it, then your not really much of a fan in the first place. What about taking chances?

ZeeZooZum said:
The real Anthrax is in my cd player which, as of yesterday, is Anthrology and Stomp 442:headbang: :headbang: . I think I'll spin Sound of White Noise and Among the Living.....

I can't honestly see why you people care so much to whine about who the singer is:cry:

Fuck people either you like the music or you don't. You don't really have a say who the singer is or what the band will do in the future. This isn't Making the Fucking Band. I don't care about the band's motives, who is a dick or who isn't, whether Joey is old and Bush feels betrayed....
I care if I like the music or not and I've liked most of it through the years......

I wonder how many of you really have much knowledge of music history, especially metal and rock. Lineups change, careers go in circles, mistakes are made, and sometimes bands die early. A thousand different bands show this to be the case....

Basically, if you think a band should be doing something just because you personally like it, then your not really much of a fan in the first place. What about taking chances?

Here here. I think Charlie summed it up on the ALive 2 DVD when he said the Band is more important that who is in and who isn't.

Bush & Belladonna are both brilliant. Neither is better than the other - they are just two different vocalists. Screw this Joey vs John shite - leave the fighting for the school yard.

LONG LIVE ANTHRAX - THE REAL ANTHRAX 1982 - Present Day. Amen. :headbang:

ironmaidenfan09 said:
Not arguing with this fuckin idiot just stating the obvious.
Who pissed Atomic Bisquick on your fuckin' Cheerios? Eh, why fuckin' bother with this guy

Just thought Id add my 2 cents to the John/Joey argument..................FUCKING YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!!!!!!!!!!!

Stomp 442 is the worst fucking album, to this day I can barely get through it.