JOEY BELLADONNA: I Would Hate To Tackle JOHN BUSH-Era ANTHRAX

If Joey said that he would love to tackle Bush era songs, people would say I don't want to hear him sing those songs. He'll ruin them. Joey is damn if he does and damned if he doesn't.

I would rather them paly what they are playing and next tour hopefully have some new music to play (with this line up).. I still think they could incorperate a song or two from the Bush era into the setlist for the people that are into it....

Personally I would love to see him have a crack at them.... why not? Sure their vocal styles are very different but I would love to hear Joey's take on them.

Joey is a phenomenal singer. I see no reason why he would not be able to do a good job at johns stuff, fair enough some tunings might need to be changed. However if he did some people would definetly not give him a chance even if he sung it perfect. Id personally rather hear stuff like Horror of it all, Now its dark and skeletons anyway

spacebeer said:
In your opinion.
Normally in a given situation I'd be the first to say such a thing so I have to give you credit for doing so but in this case there's a difference between opinion and fact.

johnnieCzech said:
There's still hope for the real Anthrax to be back at some point in the future, don't you forget.

You my friend are a total fucking moron, period. Are you really that fucking stupid to not understand that right now IS the real Anthrax, the Anthrax that anyone with a brain will always consider the 'real' Anthrax. John Bush era was fine while it lasted but it will NEVER EVER be considered the real Anthrax or "classic" Anthrax. You need to give it up and move the fuck on

ironmaidenfan09 said:
You my friend are a total fucking moron, period. Are you really that fucking stupid to not understand that right now IS the real Anthrax, the Anthrax that anyone with a brain will always consider the 'real' Anthrax. John Bush era was fine while it lasted but it will NEVER EVER be considered the real Anthrax or "classic" Anthrax. You need to give it up and move the fuck on

We all know well who you are to call anyone here a "moron"...

ironmaidenfan09 said:
Whoa... easy man!
johnnieCzech, from what I know, is a pretty classy dude and ALWAYS respects everybody.
You don't have to agree with him, but come on man, be cool!

DumbAss said:
Whoa... easy man!
johnnieCzech, from what I know, is a pretty classy dude and ALWAYS respects everybody.
You don't have to agree with him, but come on man, be cool!

I do not know the guy personally but all I ever do is see him whine and ruin posts... It just gets old....