Anthrax remasters

Thanks - it is impossible to write anything that Dildoboy understands - correctly...you know he has NO sense of anything...any kind of humour is just strange to him...he is so God damn serious 'bout his "official statements that are universal facts - in his small universe"...I try to ignore him from now on...'cos no matter how hard you shout...he doesn't understand - he is NOT worth it...you just get your throat sore...:)

T:)

I don't think its arguing that is making your throat sore, Antwax...:lol::lol:

Thanks - it is impossible to write anything that Dildoboy understands - correctly...you know he has NO sense of anything...any kind of humour is just strange to him...he is so God damn serious 'bout his "official statements that are universal facts - in his small universe"...I try to ignore him from now on...'cos no matter how hard you shout...he doesn't understand - he is NOT worth it...you just get your throat sore...:)

Sorry I don't speak ebonics I have no fucking clue what you just said

OK, since So called fan and Dildoboy are both after the title - let's change the subject of this thread a bit...instead of talking whether Anthrax should release remastered versions of their back catalog - let's discuss which one of them is the biggest kusipää on this message board, shall we?

Sure ATL was remastered...but I think - yes, that's something dildoboy does or can NOT do - and in MY opinion it was NOT done as well as it could have been.

What's wrong with the remastered AtL? It sounds fuckin awesome considering its remastered from analog. I'd rather have this type of remaster than the Megadeth remasters, which sound like there were different drum kits employed.

Get em' all remastered!!! And MILK THE FRIGGIN COW DRY!! While the cow is worth milking that is...

I think that's exactly what they should do...and make sure that there are at least 6 different versions of each available...for... well you know...collectors and such.

I remember back in 2005 everyone was saying Joey couldnt go anymore, the reunion was a mistake and a step back and they would be unsuccessful because they would be an 80s nostalgia act.

Looks like that wasnt the case. :D

I wanted new material from the band no matter who handled vocal duties. I wasn't very impressed with what I saw or heard on the reunion. Besides, this band have so many good songs who don't get played because of Anti-Social, Got the Time and Bring the Noise. In My World or Aftershock anyone?

The problem with reunion tours is that it caters to either the nostalgics or people who bought an album once and kinda liked it in high school. And what we get are the songs they usually play (but with members from the golden years). As good as they are live I have always wanted Thrax to mix up their set list and not play it so damn safe.

When it comes to reunions Faith No More did it right, we got fucking The Real Thing, RV and Take This Bottle (a fantastic song they almost never played back when it was new). That's how it's done.