ANTHRAX REUNION BASHING CLUB

spacebeer said:
Still the more I listen to Alive 2 the more I realise Joey rules!

I agree! :headbang: I've been watching the dvd's constantly since I got 'em! I've been waiting years for something like the No Hit Wonders dvd to be released! Alive 2 is INCREDIBLE!!! Two of my fav releases this year!!! :headbang: :kickass:

ironmaidenfan09 said:
FUCKING STUPID ASS PEOPLE. FIND SOMETHING BETTER TO DO WITH YOUR TIME. THE CURRENT LINE UP IS WHAT DEFINES ANTHRAX. GET A FUCKING LIFE LOSERS

Wow..... Did you need a dictionary for this post?

Will they now be removing the SOWN tattoo on the website?

Im cringing just thinking about new stuff with high screechy vocals!
What a load of tossfuckshitbollox!

Has anyone read Charlies first Blast Blog on the CDC?
He seems really pissed off with Revolver, apparently much of the interview is bollocks... Things that were said have been twisted (a journalist, twisting things???? never!) out of proportion.
Also not a big fan of the Reunion Bashing site, but that was never likely anyways was it.

gotta have a good laugh at this,what are u trying to prove,if u dont like it dont listen to it,pretty fucking simple,anthrax isnt begging john bush fans to stick with them,anthrax was around long before bush and will be around a helluva long time after bush too,i would love to go back to after joey got the ass all those years ago,it would be exactly the same people complaining about a diff singer,reminds me of fucking protesters,pathetic,its all about the music guys and gals.

mrthrax said:
gotta have a good laugh at this,what are u trying to prove,if u dont like it dont listen to it,pretty fucking simple,anthrax isnt begging john bush fans to stick with them,anthrax was around long before bush and will be around a helluva long time after bush too,i would love to go back to after joey got the ass all those years ago,it would be exactly the same people complaining about a diff singer,reminds me of fucking protesters,pathetic,its all about the music guys and gals.

Bush was the longest serving Anthrax frontman and basically sounded better! IMO
After the inital nostalgic excitement has died down I will be very surprised if there is any longevity in this new line up.
Sure its all about the music but only the music that you happen to like!

mrthrax said:

AMEN!!! I agree mrthrax!
If Bush fans wanna go on about how long he was in the band fine. Joey sang on just as many if not more albums and worldwide those albums sold 8 million to John's 2. Agreed, it's only about the music you like! I like the Joey era songs more, and it looks like most people do too.

Jockthrax said:
He seems really pissed off with Revolver, apparently much of the interview is bollocks... Things that were said have been twisted (a journalist, twisting things???? never!) out of proportion.

I doubt he suffers from carpal tunnel syndrome, would he be able to play like that? But maybe he's pissed off because most of what was written is true!

What Doesnt Die said:
Bush was the longest serving Anthrax frontman and basically sounded better! IMO
After the inital nostalgic excitement has died down I will be very surprised if there is any longevity in this new line up.
Sure its all about the music but only the music that you happen to like!

asolute pish. maybe longest serving but that has nothing to do with it. Joey sang on better songs and defined Anthrax's sound. cmon listen to stomp its like a grunge album

Jockthrax said:
Also not a big fan of the Reunion Bashing site, but that was never likely anyways was it.
I want to read it, but now I have to pay for something I used to get for free

the_walking_dude said:
asolute pish. maybe longest serving but that has nothing to do with it. Joey sang on better songs and defined Anthrax's sound. cmon listen to stomp its like a grunge album

Exactly. During the Bush years Anthrax tried to stay current, and it backfired to a large extent. I just wonder why all these Bush fans who now supposedly don't like Anthrax anymore are still here? Must be
the kind of people who enjoy bitching and being pissed off I guess! Maybe they'll realize someday that Anthrax like any other band dosen't owe them shit, and they'll stop acting like their the 6th member of the band 'cause they bought the albums, and supported the tours. What part of "it was your choice" don't people understand! :lol: Also maybe Anthrax dosen't wanna tell what's going on in advance? They want it to be a surprise like the old days. People are so used to instant info with the internet, that they get pissed off and throw a hissy fit, 'cause they don't know what's going on ALL the time. :lol:

haha thats priceless seeing the sad little "Reunion basher site and list" getting shot down in flames by Charlie. excellent stuff! hes right there are some sad people out there who need to grab their life by the bollocks and do something productive other than this piece of shit

the_walking_dude said:
haha thats priceless seeing the sad little "Reunion basher site and list" getting shot down in flames by Charlie. excellent stuff! hes right there are some sad people out there who need to grab their life by the bollocks and do something productive other than this piece of shit

Yep! My thoughts exactly!

strik9 said:
I just wonder why all these Bush fans who now supposedly don't like Anthrax anymore are still here?

It's very simple for me......Technically, this soap opera is not over yet.
This is where we can get our updates as to what Bush is doing now and what he is going to do.

Rest assured, IF Bush moves on to somewhere else, I will move with him.

No one gets shot down in flames. Charlie's crying as a little baby as always. Instead of getting all emotional with the most childish arguments a 40-something-year old man can come up with, he should go through it once more and realize this is a supportive site actually. It supports Charlie's once friends who got stabbed in the back.

RBC said:
No one gets shot down in flames. Charlie's crying as a little baby as always. Instead of getting all emotional with the most childish arguments a 40-something-year old man can come up with, he should go through it once more and realize this is a supportive site actually.

:lol:
Do you know what hypocrite means :lol:
Your whole website is a winge you, and i quote charlie, "Lame" bastard :lol:

DELIRI0US N0MAD said:
It's very simple for me......Technically, this soap opera is not over yet.
This is where we can get our updates as to what Bush is doing now and what he is going to do.

Rest assured, IF Bush moves on to somewhere else, I will move with him.

Do whatever you want dude! You're right, we don't know what's gonna happen, and I respect your opinion. I don't really care if people bitch, it's not my site. I just find it strange for some people to continually bitch. Sticking around to see what's gonna happen is totally different. It makes sense! Bitching about the same thing over and over again imo dosen't! :lol: I don't understand people who like to bitch and be pissed off all the time. Personally I like to be happy. In my other post I didn't mean to imply all the people who don't support the reunion do nothing but bitch all the time. I totally understand Bush fans staying to get info and to see what happens.