Anthrax Shoes

They are a limited edition Anthrax version of the K6 Eric Koston from eS. Eric is one of the top street skaters in the world and a fan. eS is looking into how to release these. They are having meetings and we'll have an answer soon. I think one pair of the samples is going to go on eBay.

Eric Koston is to street skating what Tony Hawk is to Vert. Any shoe that Eric endorses is hella comfortable, and a good solid shoe. The K6 shoe is a really good shoe.

Mr. Wu said:
They are a limited edition Anthrax version of the K6 Eric Koston from eS. Eric is one of the top street skaters in the world and a fan. eS is looking into how to release these. They are having meetings and we'll have an answer soon. I think one pair of the samples is going to go on eBay.

Buddy_Love_Bomb said:
Really Ty, What makes you so smart? Is it because you can spell better than me? Is it because your I.Q. is 5 points higher than the retards you work with? Anyone would think they are smart if they spent 60% of there day working with retards. Get a life, and get off my nuts dude.

HI BUDDY! Why the hostility???? How's the band?
To love somebody naturally
To love somebody faithfully
To love somebody equalyy
Is not enough
Is not enough
It's not enough
To love somebody secretly
And never touch
To love somebody honestly
And always trust
To love somebody tendrely
The tender touch
It's not enough
It's not enough
Love hurts you sometimes
It's no so easy to find, no
Searchin' everywhere
You turn and swear
It's always been there
To love somebody foolishly
Can happen once
To love somebody hopelessly
It hurts so much
To love somebody equally
Is not enough
Is not enough
It's not enough
Love takes little time
It's no so easy to find, no
Searchin' everywhere
You turn and swear
She's always been there
Standin' there
(Solo)
And if don't come easily
One thing you must believe
You can always have trust in me
Because my heart will always be
Yours honestly
Yeah, love hurts you sometimes
It's no so easy to find
Searchin' everywhere
You turn and swear
I'ts always been there
Standing there
Love hurts you sometimes
It's not your, it's not mine
Love's only to share
Turn and swear
It's everywhere
Standing there
'cause it's always been there

Jono said:
dude seriously.... your asking him to get off your nuts and you've got that fucked up picture of some poor kid in your sig with a reference to TD. and not only arte you insulting TD but your remarks are insulting the kids he works with that had no fucking choice but to be the way they are. not cool man not cool.

kudos to you TD for helping out the special ED kids.
I would WEAR my anthrax shoes to work and when i ride my bike.

-Jono-
Fuck you and Ty.

Johnny Ace said:
Work... I agree.
Church... I'm old school, but I'd wear sneakers... although maybe not the pentathrax ones
Bar... I'd wear 'em... I'm in NYC and NJ... dress shoes would be f'd in a bar.
Running... ditto, although i'd wear them in the gym
Hot out... I'd still wear them
Bike... I'd wear them.
Basketball... prob not.

It's not a bad idea if they put out some shoes for fans, not like they're doing the Vans/Slayer thing.

I guess I'd have to see how they look. Those Slayer shoes and Misfits shoes are piss poor. I can't wear them to bike though, because I wear shoes that lock into my pedal (I'm a hardcore biker mang :cool: ) I sometimes wear Adidas, Saucony, or Nike when I'm dressing casual, so I suppose I could wear them. I wear 661 bike shoes, they look cool.

Are you Gene Simmons? If not I think there is aline between fan and fanatic/ stalker/ nutboy

Firts of all....I can't stand KISS!!! So Gene Simmons I am NOT!!!
And since when do you have to be 12 to wear a pair of sneakers??? Whether they are flamed chucks or ANTHRAX Thraxagram shoes......they would be something I would like to wear. If you have ANTHRAX shirts.....is that considered a "fanatic"??? If so.......you better go and burn all of yours............"nutboy"!!!!

Born Again Idiot said:
Firts of all....I can't stand KISS!!! So Gene Simmons I am NOT!!!
And since when do you have to be 12 to wear a pair of sneakers??? Whether they are flamed chucks or ANTHRAX Thraxagram shoes......they would be something I would like to wear. If you have ANTHRAX shirts.....is that considered a "fanatic"??? If so.......you better go and burn all of yours............"nutboy"!!!!
:rolleyes:

Mr. Wu said:
Mr. Wu.... Size 9 would be great to put on Ebay..... when might this happen????

sott wear some cutom nike with wcfya at the back... at nike.com you can make your own shoe with your pers. letters..........

Scott have a cutom made stripe by paul frank. i also ask at paul frank to buy a guitar strip....what do you think is the answer? ....paul do that only for his friends..
at the flashstart of paulfrank.com there is the is that fat "paul frank is your friend" thats not really true. paul frank is your friend if you re in rock buisiness.....
do you think es is diffrent....???

ugh no i've seen them, if i cant buy any im gonna have to kidnap a handfull of elves and hold them at gunpoint and have them make me some. anyone know where i can find some elves.