Anthrax Song meanings

I remember I bought the Indy 500 for Atari and it came with a set of driving paddles that made it a little expensive. I think my favorite games were Kaboom and Barnstromer!!!

My first game console was the Intellivision. I think they were made by Ford (had 2 of them breakdown on me....actually I had 2 Fords break down on me too).
A couple neighbors had the Atari 2600, I never did. But a couple months ago, my sister and her husband got me this new Atari thingy. It's the old Atari 2600 joystick with an on/off switch. It uses 2 or 4? AA batteries You plug it into your tv, and it has 10 classic Atari games on it!
It rules!

Oh...when it wouldn't work for Dunk Hunt, I never got any other shooting games.

I had the Atari 7800. I didn't get to play it nearly as much as I wanted to, because those were the years my sister was going out with the guy who would tickle me til I peed my pants and then lock me in my room so he could have sex with my sister in the living room and my parents never believed me.... :cry:

YES!

It went on for two years. My parents never thought he would do something like that. "He's such a nice young man." :puke: He always unlocked my door when they pulled up, and apparently my peed up clothes in the hamper didn't give any clues. Finally one day I heard my parents and stuck my head out the window and told my dad to hurry in the house (instead of grabbing groceries first) because I was locked in. So my parents came running in and found my door locked. THEN they believed me. My jackass sister never did anything to help me, either.

Sorry to hear that. What a wuss that guy was. Let's go kick his ass is what I feel...but being an old thinking man I realize we would be the ones busted by the cops in that scenario. That sucks your sister didn't stick up for you. Reminds me of my brother in law being a piece of crap.

Well, this happened for two years, from age 8-10. She was 18-20. He was the first in a very long line of retarded losers she ended up with at some point. In fact, the guy right after that one tried to kidnap me! She moved off to Florida with the current one, and I hope she finally found the right guy, but she doesn't exactly have the best track record.

Actually, my husband wanted to kick my dad's ass for NOT kicking the boyfriend's ass (10 years later, lol). I have no idea whatever happened to that guy, but I hope it involved prison time. With a big guy. A very affectionate big guy. :D

bRaTpRiNcEsS said:
Well, this happened for two years, from age 8-10. She was 18-20. He was the first in a very long line of retarded losers she ended up with at some point. In fact, the guy right after that one tried to kidnap me! She moved off to Florida with the current one, and I hope she finally found the right guy, but she doesn't exactly have the best track record.

Actually, my husband wanted to kick my dad's ass for NOT kicking the boyfriend's ass (10 years later, lol). I have no idea whatever happened to that guy, but I hope it involved prison time. With a big guy. A very affectionate big guy. :D
Try googling his name if it's not generic.