Anthrax needs a Christmas song!

nafnikufesin

N.F.F.
Dec 6, 2001
In a Zone
amandababypics.tripod.com
I've said this before, I'll say it again. Anthrax needs a Christmas song. I don't care if they cover an old Bing Crosby tune, or write their own Xmas lyrics, but in this season of nauseating Christmas music everywhere, wouldn't it be nice to here some seasonal Anthrax mixed in there somewhere?

awwwwwwwww i dont think we need an anthrax xmas song,just the new album would be fine thanks heheh

and anyway silent night was already taken by bon jovi.

Originally posted by poorchoiceofwords
nff, did you get my email??
Yeah, I did thanks! Check the reply!

One of the reasons that I suggest that Anthrax should have an Xmas song is that I usually end up doing a Secret Santa thing with friends or at work, so what I'll end up doing is making a custom Xmas CD with artists I know that they like, mixed with a few that I'd like them to hear. Of course, I'd like them to hear Anthrax so we can spread the disease :headbang:

song FUCK CHRISTMAS was already recorded a couple of years ago by TANKARD, German thrash metal band. Pretty sweet. (Ending with quote: "He was fuckin' born in August, anyway.") :lol:

Did you guys hear Weird Al's Xmas songs?
Christmas At Ground Zero
and The Night Santa Went Crazy.
Funny stuff!

Im wearing a santa hat at the moment and feel in no way festive...But on friday I also had a blonde wig, misltetoe and a set of chrimbo lights round my head.....DONT TALK TO ME ABOUT CHRISTMAS!!!