Anthrax, Testament, and Death Angel Tour

Well, I'm working wearing my trusty Savatage shirt ready to drive over to Asheville for the Anthrax, Testament, and Death Angel show! Anyone else seen this tour within the last few days or so?

~Brian~

Well, I'm working wearing my trusty Savatage shirt ready to drive over to Asheville for the Anthrax, Testament, and Death Angel show! Anyone else seen this tour within the last few days or so?

~Brian~

Saw it last week here in AZ. Great show, all three bands were killer. Especially Testament who IMO stole the show. I know that Charlie Benante will not be playing with Anthrax, Gene Hoglan is doing double duty for both Testament and Anthrax. I guess Charlie's mother is terminally ill so he left the tour to go be with her. Scott Ian should be back though. He was hospitalized the day after the AZ show for a severe viral infection. He missed like 2-3 shows I think. Apparently the guys from Death Angel & Testament filled in for him.

Saw it last week here in AZ. Great show, all three bands were killer. Especially Testament who IMO stole the show. I know that Charlie Benante will not be playing with Anthrax, Gene Hoglan is doing double duty for both Testament and Anthrax. I guess Charlie's mother is terminally ill so he left the tour to go be with her. Scott Ian should be back though. He was hospitalized the day after the AZ show for a severe viral infection. He missed like 2-3 shows I think. Apparently the guys from Death Angel & Testament filled in for him.

I hate to hear that Benante's mom! I wasn't aware that anything was going on. I appreciate the heads up, so that I wouldn't be wondering what the heck was up.

~Brian~