Anthrology:No Hit Wonders (1985-1991) The Videos

Metal Thrashing Mark said:
I have a feeling it is WE have to figure it out.
If you go into the pit,Belly of the beast plays ...about 40 seconds in Antisocial plays..I tried hitting enter but no avail...come people help me out here!!!:err: :err: :err:

I Put it on my DVDShrink, There isn't any special features or extra stuff, Antisocial is on there in the menu thing for a whole 40 seconds... but no video, Maybe it's on the PAL version like some bands or labels do, But not on our DVD, That sucks but I'm lucky i recorded it on DVD from Vh1 Classic, No 5.1 Audio though :cry:

Bleearg said:
No, not really. I figured the (live in London) tracks were NFV, but I had no idea there would be so many regular MTV videos. Madhouse (MTV Version) was the only one listed that way. That is why I made this post so others would know.

It's supposed to be a collection of videos! What the hell did you expect, they'd make new videos for you or something? Just having the commentary alone was great.
You made this post so other people would know???? Other people aren't that stupid, they know what they're buying.

What a bunch of whiners......

For years people have been complaining about the MTV Videos not being available on DVD. Now they are and people are whining about the lack of extra footage.

Kind of reminds me of the same people who whined about STAR WARS not being available on DVD, then when it finally came out they said "Where are all the deleted scenes?? I'll stick with my VHS."

BIGPHAT442 said:
It's supposed to be a collection of videos! What the hell did you expect, they'd make new videos for you or something? Just having the commentary alone was great.
You made this post so other people would know???? Other people aren't that stupid, they know what they're buying.

A bit harsh there mate, if you don't mind me saying. I think he was complaining it didn't represent good value for money for the long time Anthrax fan (which is his opinion. When I find it in a shop in the Uk, I will buy it!).

Maybe people in glass houses shouldn't throw stones? No offence, but Funeral for a Friend are the fucking gayest bunch of bastards ever.

aside from that, :headbang: