Four New Anthrax Releases?

AlexStomp said:
I'm not buying anything until Bush rejoins or they adress the situation at least. Until then, I'll rent Alive2 DVD on Netflix.

Word. As NFF has said, I'm voting with my wallet.

Ha I like joey so ill buy all they put out with him. Despite what all bush lovers say Joey was a HUGE part of anthrax, maybe not as big as charlie or scott, but he added to it all. Listen to Spreading the Disease A.I.R. and tell me joey doesnt fuckin kill on vocals? Bush is a good vocalist, but discarding joey over him is ridiculous. Anthrax spent a good part of their career as the most legitimate THRASH band in the world. However bush is good too, I just couldnt get as into their performance when I saw em with bush, Ill admit the 2nd time was great that I saw em, but the first time wasnt as rockin...

Yeah but Joey was only in the band 8 years. John was for 13. I'd say that's a bigger chunk of their career. I'm also voting with my wallet. And I'm surprised, this is the first time I'll ever be voting for someone with Bush for a last name.

jackson3124 said:
Ha I like joey so ill buy all they put out with him. Despite what all bush lovers say Joey was a HUGE part of anthrax, maybe not as big as charlie or scott, but he added to it all. Listen to Spreading the Disease A.I.R. and tell me joey doesnt fuckin kill on vocals? Bush is a good vocalist, but discarding joey over him is ridiculous. Anthrax spent a good part of their career as the most legitimate THRASH band in the world. However bush is good too, I just couldnt get as into their performance when I saw em with bush, Ill admit the 2nd time was great that I saw em, but the first time wasnt as rockin...

Yeah, Spreading The Disease is fucking good! But you know, welcome to 2005.

johnnieCzech said:
Yeah, Spreading The Disease is fucking good! But you know, welcome to 2005.

Ha yeah that is true, I just love joey a shitload so I cant understand why anyone is complaining about him being in the band. Bush will be back I am very sure, and I bet they will make a new album just as killer as WCFYA. Like I said before they will all get tired of joey or if not that I dont know if they can bring the magic of STD to POT back again with joey...