Four New Anthrax Releases?

ThraxMan

Metal Madman
Feb 15, 2002
Northern Michigan
Visit site
Okay, lemme get this straight...we have 4 new Anthrax releases coming up?

Anthrology: No Hit Wonders (1985 - 1991)
Anthrology: No Hit Wonders presents thirty seminal recordings, personally chosen by the band, drawn from their classic albums. Each track has been digitally remastered from the original master tapes for optimal sound.

Anthrology: No Hit Wonders - The Videos
Erupting from the debris of thrash metal for the first time on DVD is Anthrax's Anthrology: No Hit Wonders - The Videos. Complete with 17 videos featuring three bonus videos, Anthrax delivers their greatest videos of all-time.

Alive 2: The Music
The true return of one of the greatest metal bands in history. Alive 2: The Music features the band doing what they do best - playing mad thrashing metal to their legions of fans. Featured in the set will be Anthrax classics including "Among the Living," "I'm the Man" and more!

Alive 2: The DVD
Alive 2: The DVDhttp://www.towerrecords.com/product.aspx?pfid=06076884089 takes us to the actual reunion of Anthrax in which we see all five original members meeting together for the first time in over 10 years! The DVD features the band rehearsing and on the road together on their much talked about reunion tour.

This is a dumb question, but just to ease my mind here, is the Alive 2 live performances? And where is Alive 1?

I already have the songs on Anthrology: No Hit Wonders (1985 - 1991)but if they're remastered like it says, it would be worth getting.

ThraxMan

1.%20Yukie%20milking%20a%20cow.jpg

I just hope this cow goes dry soon and they bring back the almighty heifer called Bush and start milking that cow again.
I'm really starting to sour to this whole reunion.

johnnieCzech said:
The true return....

Milking the cow anyone?

u are taking this whole thing the wrong way dude,arent u glad that anthrax is kicking hard at the moment,i dont wanna wait another 5 or 6 years for another anthrax release,i am glad this is happening and i really do hope universal does take anthrax on after the whole reunion thing is over,regardless of who is in the band,anthrax being in the press a bit more has to be a good thing right?

mrthrax said:
u are taking this whole thing the wrong way dude,arent u glad that anthrax is kicking hard at the moment,i dont wanna wait another 5 or 6 years for another anthrax release,i am glad this is happening and i really do hope universal does take anthrax on after the whole reunion thing is over,regardless of who is in the band,anthrax being in the press a bit more has to be a good thing right?
Yeah, and at least this isn't the Anthrax Farewell Tour.
Try and be thankful for the Anthrax we have.

Damn I jus trealized how much money I have spent on anthrax the past few weeks.

Fan Club membership: 29.95+7 dollar shipping...
That cd and tshirt reservation package: 49.95!!!!
anthrax videos dvd reservation with autograph booklet at tower records: 12.37 with shipping included

My god that is around 100 dollars to anthrax!!!! ha. Oh well I guess I do love belladonna era thrax. Not to mention I am seeing them in concert with priest in moline illinois and will probably end up buying the live dvd sometime as well...

Does the Alive 2 DVD have the egg throwing incident when Sharon called Joey a prick?

eh?

Oh ... wrong concert.

Its time for your Medication Mr Aliasp. Muwhwhwhwhahahahahahahaha.

mrthrax said:

It would be better to have a NEW Anthrax release, instead of best-ofs and live albums we've already heard.
You're probably right about the press.

ThraxDude said:
Yeah, and at least this isn't the Anthrax Farewell Tour.
Try and be thankful for the Anthrax we have.

ty thraxdude,i just know if the wheels fell off tomorrow the same people will be crying wolf!!!!!!!,i am a real fan till the end.

prime666 said:
I'm buying alive2 dvd . But I think I'll wait till the remaster the entire albums for the future.

I'm not buying anything until Bush rejoins or they adress the situation at least. Until then, I'll rent Alive2 DVD on Netflix.

I actually prefer when bands release remastered anthologies as opposed to whole back catalogs. I loved the dio anthology and this anthology will also be sweet. A double disc megadeth anthology remastered would have been better and then they could have released all the bonus tracks seperately if they wanted to for a cheaper price or online... I dont know about other people, but I dont buy a whole back catalog of remastered cds when I already have all of the cds unless it is VERY worthwhile...

im gonna buy it all but im getting it one piece at a time, 6 bucks an hour aint enough to buy all of it at once. unless someone wants to start a fund to fix my jeep:)