Anti-Communism

Axtmann

New Metal Member
Mar 13, 2007
GERMANY
I think I found some anti-communist attitude in SAXON lyrics. The Song No 4 of the new album, called "Red star falling" shows something like that: "The beast is slain - the guards have gone, the wire torn down." I am German, lost some good relatives in the Soviet zone of 1945, even my father almost was killed at the age of two. I really appreciate that SAXON attitude. Thank you for expressing my feelings again, you already sang about the wall of Berlin ("How many children").

Don't confuse the Soviet Union with "true" communism.
Stalin was a monster, but many people still beleive in the power of a Communist state to end the worlds ill's

communisim isnt bad, its just some people like Stalin were dickheads.

I'd enjoy the song much more if it was about toppling a fascist or nazi regime, becuase they actually have bad principles.

HOW ABOUT----
Out Of Control
Fire In The Sky
Broken Heroes
Battle Cry
Empty Promises
Dogs Of War
The Thin Red Line
All Hell Breaking Loose
Prelude To War
Running For The Border
Empire Rising
AND MY FAVE:Going Nowhere Fast

The word communism is not used in the lyrics. But ok Red star falling gives an indication,.. it could be China too of course..in future..maybe? Personally I think its against dictator systems. (diplomatic)The phrase "A million people can't be wrong" is a nice sentence.. And that's the weird thing in life,.. there is not "ONE" truth in life. There are plenty truths next to eachother on this planet at the same time.. When you look at the Hitler period you can tell the same " millions of people choose him, were they wrong?" or with Stalin or Bush : minimal a million people cant be wrong.. So the people who vote such people into power cant be wrong, but in the same time the ones who want to get them thrown out of power (millions too) cant be wrong too,.. difficult situation.. Maybe this song was written with the focus on the (cancelled) gig in St Petersburg(?)

Didn't realised that the St. Petersburg gig had been cancelled. Me and Sammi and toyed with going to that gig. That would have gone down well, cancelling the UK gigs we were going to, and the St. Petersburg gig as well. How we would have laughed! NOT!!!!!!!

Медведь будет поднимать снова

How do you mean?

Well what else could have (albeit indirectly) inspired such great band names such as

Judas Priest
Testament
Exodus

Im sure there are many more too....But its late and im tired :)