ANTI DEPRESSIVE DELIVERY on code 666

dimensionidol

free thinker
Jul 21, 2002
north of italy
Visit site
HEY THEY ARE AWESOME!

that is real progressive metal...not dream thater or symphony x:tickled:

i wonder if they are still together.....

i hope monika edvarsen done more vocals with them....

it would be great if they publish their full lenght for code 666.....

:D

Cool! Looking forward to it!

But I wonder: did you check out Anti-Depressive Delivery because I told you about it on my WWWboard or did you hear about it from somewhere else?

Are you aware of that the singer in Anti-D... is the same guy who sings on "Orgasm"? The guy you didn't like hehehe... or did you just not like it to be male vocals in Atrox?

this Project is very impressive has alot of incommon with Yes and Gentle Giant to me . and mix the mellower moments of Spiral Architects and Borknagar

im very impressed indeed

Clint

monikaedv said:
But I wonder: did you check out Anti-Depressive Delivery because I told you about it on my WWWboard or did you hear about it from somewhere else?

Are you aware of that the singer in Anti-D... is the same guy who sings on "Orgasm"? The guy you didn't like hehehe... or did you just not like it to be male vocals in Atrox?
i check them after you told me about them on wwwboard...

i really like his voice in anti depressive delivery ...but not in atrox...

i imagine atrox only with female voice.....

anyway i really like if you together sings in ADD....

i hope code 666 is interested in them....

:)

ADD will probably sign on an American label soon, don't remember the name right now. They've booked studio to record their debut album as well, in January I think. And I hope they'll want me to sing a bit on the album... YES!!!

I'm glad to inform you that we are entering skansen Lydstudio (Manes, Atrox, Lumsk) to record our debut album 23. January 04. It'll be released through The Laser's Edge (Gordian Knot, Spiral Arcitecht) later this year... About Monika Edvardsen singing some bit on it? Shure.... (...and by the way, code666 didn't want us, hehehe , no hard feelings :Spin: )