antimatter!

pancake_bunny.jpg

how about the rare and unreleased? great acoustic and live versions and that dead can dance cover!!

saviour i have never heard, ill buy it as soon as i have the "geld"!!

Lord_Darksoul said:
As was mentioned earlier, "Line of Fire" is an amazingly dreary song... just thinking about it makes me want to go to sleep.

In a good or bad way? I think this is the ULTIMATE chill-out song. Hippies would dig it big-time. I don't care what anyone else says, I take a greater liking to Patterson's style. Moss is great too, but I don't know, his style is like been there done that kinda thing.

And I noticed previously I wrote "Ring of Fire" when it should have been LINE of Fire - man, don't know what I was thinkin'.

Alcapoth said:
In a good or bad way? I think this is the ULTIMATE chill-out song. Hippies would dig it big-time. I don't care what anyone else says, I take a greater liking to Patterson's style. Moss is great too, but I don't know, his style is like been there done that kinda thing.

And I noticed previously I wrote "Ring of Fire" when it should have been LINE of Fire - man, don't know what I was thinkin'.

I meant that in the best way possible, of course!

Erik said:
1. Saviour

Saviour has "Flowers", "Over Your Shoulder", "Going Nowhere", "Angelic", "Psalms" etc, BRILLIANT album. I dislike "God is Coming" though, the only track I skip on that album.

2. Planetary Confinement

"Epitaph" is be one of the most beautiful songs ever. Amazing emotion! Also: "Legions" is one of their best songs. "A Portrait of the Young Man as an Artist", "The Weight of the World", "Line of Fire" are all awesome too but generally Mick's songs make up the better half of this album. It's less consistent than Saviour

3. Lights Out

I dunno, it just doesn't seem to be as memorable most of the time. "The Art of a Soft Landing" is BRILLIANT though, so is "Everything You Know is Wrong", and "Expire" & the title track are really nice too.

Hi Guys!
Yes, great albums, songs like "Legions", "In Stone", "Last Laugh" really on melancholy wave.