ANUS.com?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I got banned for calling a guy an elitist for bad mouthing a movie. I was kind of joking around & I didn't come off as being all that harsh in my message, but one of the widdle boys over there cried to that Nightgaunt queer about my remark. When he did that Nightgaunt imposed a brand new rule that would basically banish people whenever they called someone an elitist. The thing was I never got a warning & I even apologized for acting stupid in another post in the thread shortly thereafter. That place fucking sucks anyways at the end of the day.

if you think thats bad, go to Relapse. Metal Archives is heaven (or hell, whichever you prefer) compared to that place.

It´s funny how the kids of today throw the word hate so easily around themselves.

funny how the kids of today argue the same old tired shit as if it's somehow still fresh and thought provoking

for the record prozak takes himself a lot less seriously than half you folks take him (and yourselves), even if his reviews do read like hes crashed a lorry into a giant dictionary during an acid trip

i've been banned from the MA board twice. i like nightgaunt, the other mods are mostly worthless

Status
Not open for further replies.