Any bands ever do a cover?

ShadowXVII

New Metal Member
May 16, 2006
NJ, USA
Ive heard tons of people cover CoB songs on guitar... sometimes even all the instruments, but has any band or person actually ever done any song? including vocals?? if not, looks like my bands got somethin new to shoot for

Yeah, I think there was a thread called "Our Cover Band" or something like that. But I'm not the one who needs to be searching. 'Tis you, my recently joined acquaintance.

bm3.jpg

imisseverygood showbecauseiam5 said:
most rediculous black metal pics or somethign hahaha
guy in the middle looks like some icp fucker
guy in the far back is WOAD
guy in the tophat is fear the mullet

Yep thats me. As you can see there, he sports the exact same flowing brown curly locks as me, and has my big Dimebag-esque beard too.

:kickass:

To answer the question, however, my band does Children of Decadence live. Its rpetty fun to do.

FearTheMullet said:
To answer the question, however, my band does Children of Decadence live. Its rpetty fun to do.

uhh not bad.. do ya have a record??

FearTheMullet said:
None yet :erk:

Next show I'll bring my camcorder and record us doing it.

We have some "bigger" shows coming up in July.
cool.. tell me then

As rock hydra said there was a thread like that time ago,you should try to finc it,because you were also able to download the covers if you wanted.And about that,well,my band we're covering Sixpounder and we'll try Chockehold and In Your Face,but none is recorded and only Sixpounder finished(I only have to get over the solo at fullspeed,now I'm playin it at 90%.

children of COB said:
As rock hydra said there was a thread like that time ago,you should try to finc it,because you were also able to download the covers if you wanted.And about that,well,my band we're covering Sixpounder and we'll try Chockehold and In Your Face,but none is recorded and only Sixpounder finished(I only have to get over the solo at fullspeed,now I'm playin it at 90%.

In Your Face has been dropped from the ''setlist'' because not me nor the other guitarist are able to play the solo yet.XD.It has been substituted by Bed Of Razors.