Any Bands You've Given Up On?

~Neurotica said:
The same shit? Fuck, ender! You were the one, who always liked them (well, at least you said so)! And now you say they are shit? Even if they really are - try to grasp your own self.

PS: New vocals a music style.
Whoa, talk about overreacting. I said that they were doing the same shit, shit used instead of "stuff", they aren't shit, the music and lyrics are great, and Redneck and Walk With Me in Hell are fucking awesome, I'm just saying that I would've liked to see them go another direction in thier overall sound. The sound they have now is great, but it's old. I want them to try something new, that's all.

Ender Rises said:
Whoa, talk about overreacting. I said that they were doing the same shit, shit used instead of "stuff", they aren't shit, the music and lyrics are great, and Redneck and Walk With Me in Hell are fucking awesome, I'm just saying that I would've liked to see them go another direction in thier overall sound. The sound they have now is great, but it's old. I want them to try something new, that's all.
Damn, they have new stuff in their music. Thats why I personally dont really like the last album. If I like the certain band, why would I want it to change?

Hanger 18 said:
I care more on the fact that if my dad died I wouldnt want some dickhead taking the piss out of him. You dont have to care about him just show some respect for his family.
I do fucking respect the family, and do you think anybody talking to the family is making jokes? What's the harm in making jokes somewhere that the family won't have to see them?

Ender Rises said:
If you say so. I don't find it sick at all. I find it sad for the family and I find it to be a death that he deserved, in all the good ways. He died doing what he loved, and few of us will be so lucky. Still, jokes are going to be made, and that's the end of the story.

Yeah I know, just different opinions on the situation.

On topic, I wasnt that into Mastodon to begin with but hearing their new album.......wont be played ever again.