Any Bands You've Given Up On?

Cradle of Filth.
Yeah I know many of you would say they always sucked... even so I loved their first four. Since then they've become very mediocre.

Authentic Metalhead said:
I find epic, fantastical lyrics to be more meaningful to me. When I listen to music, I focus on escapism. I don't want to be reminded of human weakness.

no wonder you don't like grindcore

Children of Bodom.

used to be my favorite band back in the day, nothing really about them interests me anymore.

also,
In Flames
Iced Earth

and I completely gave up on trying to find something likeable about Mastodon. They just plain fucking suck, I don't know what the big deal is about.

It's amazing that many people didn't notice that Dodens' list contained only bands that stopped (or might stop) because one of the band members died.

a band I've given up on. wow there's a lot.

Strapping young lad would be on the top of the list, except for the fact that i gave up on them the first 3 seconds i ever heard city. terrible terrible band. i mean fucking terrible terrible terrbile terrible band.

Beard_of_Odin said:
a band I've given up on. wow there's a lot.

Strapping young lad would be on the top of the list, except for the fact that i gave up on them the first 3 seconds i ever heard city. terrible terrible band. i mean fucking terrible terrible terrbile terrible band.

fukk ur mom

I like Mastodon. It took me a long time to get them to my liking though. 5 months. But yea just try to get them to grow on you. Don't let their softness annoy you, unless you just really like it heavy. Remission and Leviathan are good albums. Call Of The Mastodon I have yet to check out though. Blood Mountain comes out tommorow.

Yeah, In Flames is all I can think of off the top of my head that I've just lost ALL hope in.

Iced Earth, too, I guess. I don't think they suck, perse, just that they have to come up with some new songs :-/