Any chance?

Doogie_Brian

Aug 10, 2004
What are the chances of there ever being a Theocracy rock opera? I think the whole concept of one is very cool, but I havent really heard of a good christian one.

I love "The Human Equation" and "Scenes From a Memory", but the only christian one Ive heard of is "Hero", and I wasnt very impressed. Maybe Im just out of the loop, so if anyone can point me to a good christian rock opera Id be grateful. Still, with the variety of sounds and the quality of epic music the you guys have shown so far, I think you could do a really good job.

I've always wanted to release a concept album, so chances are good. I've already got story basics, I just haven't written the specifics. There's a chance that the title track for our new album will be expanded into a full-length concept release if I can't reel it in a little bit. ;)

Yes, yes, yes!

Theocracy (one of my fav bands in the world)
+ concept album (my favorite musical concept in the world)
-------------------
= PURE HAPPINESS FOR SEASTORM!

To take it to the next level, that means you have to play the whole thing in concert someday. Well, you don't HAVE TO, but you should :)

BTW, I finally was able to give the new track on the PP sampler a good 5-6 spins today. Review to come in the appropriate thread soon, after a few more listens.