Any concert reviews/setlists from European Tour???

solefald said:
hey nöbi thanks for the infos-and welocme to this board

hm of chaos and eternal night-live ---------I wanna hear this song since 1997!!!!

the shirt withe the digipack cover looks good, and 17? for a shirt thats ok.soulfly wanted 25? for a shirt last year!!
how were ektomorf and Hatesphere by the way?And Kreator??

-in straubing war wohl nich soviel los was? andere frage: whoer hast du die merchandisebilder eigentlich her?-

25 € for a shirt is much too expensive! But I remember two years ago Cradle Of Filth sold also for over 20 €. But 17 € is also expensive, if you compare to graveworm, the sold for 12-15 € the last times i've heard them.

I didn't hear much from Hatesphere, because they started very early, but they sounded real good so far.
Ektomorph wasn't good in my opinion, but Kreator was really awesome. And they played almost two hours. Maybe that was the reason why DT didn't play longer. By the way in my opinion DT wasn't co-Headliner in this concert. It seemed to me, they were just another support act for Kreator.

The Pictures from the shirts are from http://shop.nuclearblast.de.
And the picture from the zipper is from http://www.art-worx.de.

The company who sold the shirts was from Dortmund, so it is not sure that in the other countries the sell the same. Especially the Zipper is only available via art-worx, which is a german company. But maybe you are lucky and they bring it to the states, too.

unfortunately we got stuck in the snow chaos so that I only saw the 2 last songs of dt in salzburg, but I'll see them again in vienna on saturday again so its oke ;)
anyway could take come pics too, check them out at www.photopit.com

darktranquillity20.jpg

darktranquillity13.jpg

Squeak said:
Actually, they were supposed to play a couple gigs in Greece with them. Tour started on Jan 29.
Well, i want to hope that if there were any Greek dates i'd know about it.

Well, I'll be in London for their February 16th concert with Kreator (unfortunately Kreator headline the gig). Hopefully I'll get to see Scythe, Rage & Roses. I can die happily afterwards..

Oh and hello to everyone.

Siren :wave:

@TMI: Hello there. Hope you stick around this time :wave:
Lucky you, for getting to see that show.. :D

Heh.. I haven't posted here for 3 years or so. It seems fun again though :p

Yeah it'll be my third time. But I still need to see them headline..

Hey, i beat the master.. 4 times it is for me already, and 3/4 they were headliners. :D
But you'll always beat me when it comes to Opeth.. :p

Hehe.. you were a bit lucky. I will have my revenge :p

(We're off-topic though and it wouldn't be nice getting a banned account for my come-back. /me stops.)

Wanderingblade said:
SR&R AND OCaEN?

... I hate being stuck in the north. Mustn't... go... insane.

Bah. Someone's going to die.
Gods forbid anyone ever plays a gig north of London. :rolleyes:

wow great pics!!

one question:
as I remember my 3 DT gigs I saw in my life
and pics from various other ones, Mikael is always wearing a black shirt
on gigs since years-does anybody knows him wearing something different?

Wanderingblade said:
My location is out of date (fairly obvious given the context).

I'm from London, but am currently at university in Leeds. Where there's no gig at all, which sucks.

Im also in leeds, and we got the haunted 3 times in the last two years. Hatebreed and Converge are coming within the month. Nile are coming in march. We do get bands in leeds, we just don't get Dark Tranquillity :cry:
(We're obviously not cool enough :cry: )

King Chaos said:
Im also in leeds, and we got the haunted 3 times in the last two years. Hatebreed and Converge are coming within the month. Nile are coming in march. We do get bands in leeds, we just don't get Dark Tranquillity :cry:
(We're obviously not cool enough :cry: )

Theres a lot of good bands around (didn't know about Converge - where? when? how do I get tickets?) - Dismember played here a while back, as did Dissection and Behemoth. I'm quite surprised that they could get dates here and DT couldn't tbh. Still, mine not to reason why. I can't afford to travel atm, so I'll have to sit and wait...

King Chaos, could you tip me off to some good places to get news of what gigs are going down in Leeds?

This bad sound reminds me of Mexican bands, where the band that is "leading" the pack or provided the sound makes all other bands sound like crap ( the same: all drums and no guitars at all ) and when they hit the stage is like they brought up new sound.

One of the many reasons of my self-imposed premature retirement from music: stupid metalhead attitutes.